BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Great store with a lot of affordable options to decorate your place. I've gotten several different pieces of furniture from them. My most recent purchase was my coffee table that I still use to this day. It was under $30, and super easy to put together. It came with all the parts to assemble and easy to understand instructions. By far the easiest piece of furniture I've ever put together in my life. I ended up spray painting my coffee table, and love the way it looks. I have no doubt I'll be back to purchase more items. In fact, I'm planning on getting a few frameless wall mirrors I saw online from my local IKEA.
Marty A.
Inexpensive swedish modern furniture. I love going in store, the meatballs are amazing and just wandering around (whether you buy something or not...you probably will) makes for a lazy sunday more active and fun. Fun for kids too, my son loves the place. If you're not trying to furnish your first apartment after moving out from mom and dad's house, don't buy the lowest rung of stuff. It's not terrible but there is considerable quality jump to the next level. I have dressers, sheets, shelving units, baby stuff, and decor from Ikea that have lasted years. But you better like modern. There's nothing else.
Liz S.
Yonkers, NY
I happen to have moved to a city recently where Ikea has a store. I went there since I have always heard about Ikea and wanted to check it out. The place is like a "Disney World" of retail. Everything is laid out perfectly and you walk through the store and enjoy the different things to see. . I joined the Ikea family and get free coffee or tea each time I visit. Of course, you have to put together your furniture but it is a small price to pay for the convenience of loading and unloading! What a terrific concept. I only wish more stores were this well organized. I will definitely continue to shop here.
Blythe H.
I have a love-hate relationship with Ikea.  Yes, it's definitely the most affordable, widely-available furniture option out there and it does get the job done when you're on the strictest of budgets, but you also get what you pay for.  Unless you're spending a bit more money for their mid-high end offerings, Ikea's furniture is mostly made of particleboard that will chip and fall apart in no time at all.  Also, it's pretty ugly.  You'll also have the same book shelf, chair and coffee table as everyone else you know, which isn't the end of the world but... It's nice to branch out.

However, for random items (planters, kitchen goods, textiles), it's a decent spot to get those obscure items without shelling out a ton of cash.  Good in a pinch.
Meredythe G.
Avon, CT
The key is knowing exactly why you are going (aka: research vs comparing products) and what you actually need to leave with (information vs a piece of furniture vs a delivery date for your new home office). Without a plan, you will end up crying or screaming in the maze-like aisles but thoroughly comb through their website and go in with a list of your goals, what you must walk away with and a realistic budget. Ask their staff the simplest version of your question and know that they, like you, will be most helpful and kind between 10-3pm Monday-Thursday. Everything else is at your own risk!
Daisy V.
San Jose , CA
This is my all-time favorite furniture store. I love the shopping experience. They have incredible showrooms that inspire creativity in so many ways. I love how my creative and artistic side come to play every time I step foot in the store. The furniture pieces are modern, unique, and economic. It’s hard to leave empty handed from this store. They have all the right pieces for every preferred style. The food cafeteria is delicious. Do not leave before trying their medallions and meatballs .
Janette D.
IKEA is the ultimate place to get sucked into and enjoy every minute of it. The layout of the place is designed to give you a pit stop to refuel halfway. I love how they show you what a whole room could look like so you don't have to hire an interior designer to help you figure out a space. The furniture quality isn't the best but it works if you are on a budget. You can have your stuff delivered for a small fee but you do have to put it together. That keeps costs down. Plus, if you have small children like me, they have free diapers, free baby food and nursing areas that are well stocked.
Jasmine M.
Houston
Products are very cheap, but they are great for do it yourselfers. They are affordable. Follow all assembly instructions to ensure that your family will be safe.
Lia H.
I absolutely love their products. Everything is so cute and eating at their food court is always a fun experience. Their prices also are quite affordable, which I love. The only thing is that their quality isn't always the best, but regardless I'm always going to shop here.
Lisbeth C.
Actualmente estoy viviendo en República Dominicana con mis padres, me gusta ikea por que es una tienda en donde puedes encontrar todos los asesoríos para decorar tu casa, lo mejor de la tienda es que ellos te dan multiples ideas de como decoramul.

Algo mas que me gusta es que hacen envíos a tu hogar, de tus compras aparte de que tambien tienen una app en la que puedes comprar directamente desde tu casa y ellos te hacen llegar tu compra.

Sin olvidarnos de resaltar el buen servicio. Así que si te quieres mudar de casa de tus padres, o formar una familia en un hogar, pues ikea seria la mejor opción ya que también tiene buenos descuentos
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?