BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ash G.
A gem for any home lover! The prices are amazing and the quality is brilliant. Flat pack furniture is the way forward. I love this store it's got everything and the kitchen sink... 😂 it's like treasure trove full of homewares . Fab store !!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love IKEA for their trendy and functional furniture to their cafe and layout of the store. The kids love this shop and it is one of the few places they behave. Love the meatballs and kids eat free day. Lots of fun and functional items to buy.
Brittany H.
Barrie, ontario
I love ikea for everything that they sell, and even though the items may not be the best quality, they make items that have lasted me at least 5 years. Perfect for first time home buyers who are looking for something stylish and affordable!
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I am a student, and each of my apartments that I have lived in since moving away from home have been furnished with Ikea products. They are so affordable, and a great quality for the price! I really enjoy shopping for some neat finds here.
Emilie R.
Penrith
Have shopped here for furniture a number of times, it is such good quality for a low price the only con is most of it is flat pack. All the staff are so friendly and willing to help the experience is lovely I would definitely shop here again.
Sabrina B.
Berlin, DE
Einfach das beste Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis, das es in Deutschland gibt, wenn es um Möbel & Einrichtungen geht. Fast keine komplette Wohnung besteht aus Ikea Sachen und dort findet man auch immer die passende Deko. I am totally in love!
Sarah C.
Toronto, ON
Great and simple decorations for home! You can find everything you need at IKEA and most prices are reasonable and affordable. Always a fun trip to go to ikea to look around for new and stylish decorations. Plus, the cafeteria is full of delicious food!
Tia D.
Ikea is a great store for in home appliances i prefer to get side tables and a table and chair set from Ikea. However i have noticed the prices have increased over the years .
Amy T.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I Love IKEA it is like a day out but you can just get so creative about decorating your home and visioning exactly what you want, The furniture is such good quality I got a couch from here and me and my other half put it together ourself in about an hour and a half! And it was such a reasonable price. I would defiantly recommend!!
Karita C.
Brampton
I've bought most of my bedroom furniture from Ikea. I like the store, especially if you're looking to redesign your space on a budget! I like the products, don't love their instruction manuals always! Always going to keep Ikea in my heart!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?