BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Elisabeth C.
Cheap, easy, funny and a pretty store! I love the design in side and that they have designed rooms so you can imagine the things when you want to use them in your home!
Alexandra S.
Toronto
I shop at Ikea a lot. I love their products although I've found that they've been slowly increasing their prices. I also wish they could make their instructions easier to understand. I sometimes have difficulty setting up the furniture I bring home.
Nicole S.
Ottawa, ON
I love Ikea. I don't even have enough words. Simple, modern, stylist furniture at an affordable price. Especially great for newlyweds. I find it fun and easy to put things together!
Anna P.
This is the best store ever!! Most of my furniture is from there. The products are simple yet beautiful and functional. The prices are very affordable. I love their selection of bedding, as well as some decor items. The restaurant is also amazing!
F L E U R V.
Farringdon, Sunderland
Ikea is my favourite store ever! I love going to IKEA and browsing through everything they have to offer. I love my Alex drawers and makeup brush holders and wardrobes. Literally everything in my room is from IKEA and I advise you all to shop there!
Elaine P.
I always come here for their breakfast with my family and they love it! the furniture is affordable and good quality. they have such nice decor and easy to install instructions. they have model rooms to give you some tips if your redoing your room!
ARSHIA K.
MECCA
The best feature of this store its all under one roof from furniture to upholstrey iteriors kitchen items the list is endless..you never come out of the store dissappointed or empty handed thers something for every age group. the most exciting buys are on sale products. most efficient and easy packing and simple insatallation best d.i.y for family
Stacey M.
Chelmsford, Essex
IKEA is an amazing place full of wonder, delights and bargains. The furniture is of a really good quality for the price and is easy to assemble. Their environmental and social responsibilities and ethics are great...better than most UK businesses. I feel that they really care about their customers and think outside of the box with their designing
Mónica G.
I bought several things on Ikea like shelves, tables to study and table for tv, and although they look nice they are not good quality, so I really would not recommend it to furnish a house.
rose j.
Victoria, British Columbia
I love everything from ikea, especially there apple cider drinks. Also the stores are super fun to roam around in and you know the little ones are definitely going to want to have some ice cream while you are shopping, so its great that ikea has yummy ice cream connes. I would recommend shoping there for furniture or other house hold iteams! :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?