BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Meg H.
Calgary, AB
Good products for the price you pay. Unbeatable frozen yogurt. Love the constantly changing and updating of the rooms they have built in their stores. Full of inspiration.
Ikea Furniture is awful to assemble. Let's be real. We all know it's true.
Michaela S.
Ceske Budejovice
IKEA is my love! You always find there everything you need to your home. I think IKEA doesn't need to improve anything, because there is everything for everyone. Probably the best purchase was my bed. I love it and I can't wait to go back again.
Francheska H.
Could spend the whole day in Ikea happily! The prices are so accesible compared to other furniture stores. Their style is very minimalistic and modern, classy. And there's everything from beds amd couches to lamps, decorative pillows, mirrors etc.
Marie D.
Love love love their eco friendly products! User friendly self assembling pieces with easy to manage tools! I believe they are the only home and hardware store that offers food! (Besides Costco). They have the best meats balls! Miam! 2 thumbs UP!
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
I always love visiting Ikea! Most recently, I bought a white MALM desk and love it! Everything is super easy to find and super easy to put together at home. I also love visiting just to eat at the food court (lol but who doesn't?!) My boyfriend and I always make plans to come back after we leave.
Veronika B.
There is no amount of money that I could not spend in ikea. You can combine products as I am and change them all the time while they are very cheap. Recomending ikea to everyone!
Cass S.
I think IKEA is everyone's favourite spot. Not only is it super style and everyone can find something that will fit their space but it's also affordable. The only con of IKEA products is having to build the furniture on your own... then it gets frustrating.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Love ikea, they have great furniture ideas. They have everything for everyone they are great for organization and small rooms. They are also so affordable on big stuff too, easy to get your hands on. My new furniture in my room is all from Ikea !
Maria Sophie M.
Ørje
IKEA is one of my favorites when it comes to furniture with good functions. It's also affordable to shop here, and the furniture is actually really good quality even though the prizes are low. When I need something new to my house, I shop here.
alex b.
I love IKEA so much it has everything that you need it has front beds to food to fish try just everything that you possibly would need for your house it is absolutely amazing I think everybody should go there and it is such an amazing place
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?