BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer G.
Cleveland
IKEA is my favorite store. If I could live there I would. I'd live in a different room everyday. I love their furniture and kitchen items. The assembly is easy too.
Maggie L.
Ikea is amazing. I have been going for years and am continually impressed. The stores may be crazy big and busy, but the variety of things you can buy is fantastic. I mean I have gone for a cube thing (like a long dresser with cube slots) and come home with that plus bandaids! What a weird combo! Anyway, the system of how to get your items is slightly complicated at first, but I would say it is more overwhelming and then after the first time you'll be a pro. Overall, I love ikea and a loyal customer. I recommend trying some Swedish meatballs next time you go :)
Lizette O.
I really like shopping at Ikea. In addition, this past weekend I purchased items for my makeup room such as Alex nine drawers, malm dresser, table top, 5 drawer for each side of my vanity. Ikea is huge but with that being said it is organized. Each section is show cased therefore whatever you want you write down the item number go downstairs go to that section grab a cart to place your item on or in. They have all furniture, decor, materials to build things for your home/office. Yes, they can get pricy but it's worth every penny and will last you for a long time!
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's hard to pick stars for IKEA, to be honest. I love browsing IKEA online, I love the IDEA of going to IKEA, I love IKEA products (some of them), I love getting to IKEA... but then I'm there, and it hits me that I'll be there for the next 3-4 hours and then I get to the end and I'm too exhausted (and poor) to pick up all the little bits and bobs that I love about shopping at IKEA (napkins, scented candles, stationery). I'd give it 5 stars if we could buy the smaller items online and if the delivery charges were realistic and affordable (an Amazon set up would be grand).
Hanna G.
Spring, TX
I wish I could live in an ikea store. It's always so organized! If you have the chance to take a trip in store, I would 100% recommend. They have everything set up so it's like walking through real houses. It helps you imagine what a piece of furniture will look like practically. Sometimes it's harder to imagine something in your own home when you're just looking at a plain piece of furniture. Oh, and the products are generally very affordable. Highly recommend!
Maisha A.
Dallas, TX
IKEA is AMAZING!! They have amazing prices for amazing quality. I literally love everything in the store period from Furnishing your living room, dining room, bedroom, and office. You can also build an amazing kitchen and closet! You can make your home look so luxurious! It's just a beautiful place just to walk around and see how they have everything set up to give you so many ideas of how to set up your own home. The cafeteria is full of amazing food. And an area for kids to play on site so that you can have some adult time looking at all the great furniture!!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have loved Ikea for a while now the furniture is not that expensive and it's really reliable.  I have the Malm set and love it yes there was a recall of this set, but I have always remembered with any furniture that i buy not to open all the drawers at once and don't let your kids climb on the drawers.  I just have always in that aspect have never had any problems with them tipping and can't anchor them to the walls because I'm renting and I have carpet and still no tipping has happened.  Again love and will continue to buy from Ikea and love the food there too.
Gordon V.
Ikea is a great place to find what you need for your home. Either to fill up an empty space in you house or a blank wall. Ikea is the place to go. There is a lot of selections of funiture to choose from pots, pillows, chairs, sofas, kitchen ware, and other furnitures. Ikea also provide show room to give you ideas to decorate so you dont have the problem of where to put you items and funiture. They also provide good service. Honestly my house is filled with ikea furniture. It a great price and it sleek and modern. So i really recommend shopping at Ikea.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I Got the Ikea socket plant pot with handles to use as my brush organizer and I love it. Yes, I know it was made for plants but it does a good job at organizing my brushes. I got this idea from Pinterest. It cost $24.99 and I know that it will definitely cost me more to purchase an actual brush holder. I got the color in white but they have the black color too. 25 dollars well spent :)
Wizdom N.
I'm in love with IKEA in my area. I live literally 3 minutes away from it and it's my favorite place to shop for everything! The customer service is amazing and they always have great deals. If you want to redecorate any part of your house or home office, this is the place to go to grab it all!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?