BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cammie M.
Who doesn't love IKEA! I think we all sometimes have a bit of a weird craving to go and look around and spent all that you have there. Or maybe it just me being weird as usual.
Ikea is a great shop. You can get so much stuff here and it's not even too expensive! All there stuff is really great quality and can be easily put together at home.
Lorraine M.
Ikea has lots of different products to buy which you can sometimes find items that you never knew they sell such as tea and coffee maker and some interesting display. Certain products at Ikea are affordable depends on what you are buying. But most of the daily products are quite affordable unless you are buying a table or other furniture.
Eline E.
The Go-to store when you need any type of basic furniture. I have my entire room decorated from Ikea and it is just good furniture for a reasonable price. If you want something more outstanding or specific it might be quite the search though.
Bailey M.
I love that you can really stretch your budget at Ikea! Their items are always modern and stylish without being super expensive. You do have to be a bit careful, as quality can differ from item to item. That said, you can get super cheap items that last: I got a bookshelf for $39 dollars when I started college, and I've had it for years and it still looks great!
Crystal G.
Barrie, ON
Ikea is a great, inexpensive way to furnish your home. I especially love the IKEA Hacks website that gives you ideas on how to fancy up your furniture. It's simple, clean lined and is great as starter furniture for your home. I made an incredible looking bar table out of a laptop table from IKEA. I get so many compliments on it - love love love it!
Joana G.
Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Great products at excellent prices! Order online and they will deliver at your place! Everyone is very helpful at the store itself and it's always a pleasure to visit. Plus, how funny is putting together all the pieces yourself? :)
Monique W.
Ikea has beautiful, sleek furniture and home deco that is supreme in it's field. The home styling is graceful, quirky and functional that has something for every home owner. The massive stores are a playground to shop in for hours. The funnest shopping guaranteed with a day of Ikea.
For the price and the quality, you really can't go wrong.
Christialyn M.
Calgary, AB
Our go to place for shopping home stuff! Shopping there is very easy and convenient. Its fun browsing and looking on how they do things, like their furniture displays and their storage ideas. Its a great place to get an idea for home decor and storage solutions. Plus a very affordable and yummy breakfast which makes us to come there early.
axina k.
It's so fun shopping at IKEA! Literally has everything you need and the staff are super friendly. I've purchased most my room decor and furniture from here and the quality is amazing and long lasting!
Cassandra D.
Adjala, ON
I love Ikea. Something are worth the money others aren't. Cons : most thing you have to put together are very hard to understand. But over all it's worth it. I boughten a bed from there. (Amazing )
Makeup table(amazing )
Tv stand. (Amazing) etc.
I hate how the stores are set up. I always get lost and spend 2+ hours trying to get out.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?