BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cody B.
York, PA
It is very hard to avoid spending over $100 every time I go to Ikea, but for all good reasons. I find a need for almost everything in their store. Affordable prices for furniture especially for college students or people not looking to break the bank. However, some of their products feel "cheap" and I am more likely to buy a $10 coffee table from Ikea that will likely scratch or get broken easily just because I can replace it with some spare couch change.
Christina C.
Our home is entirely Ikea. We bought all the furniture in their showroom in our last apartment because we lived the style so much. We even have multiples since some items were discontinued. We don’t shop anywhere else for furniture. It also helps that we eat breakfast for $1 everyday. Cheapest meals around.
April C.
Renton, WA
Ikea is a fantastic store when you need to add a few things to polish up your home décor.  The furniture is what it is- clean lines/edges, basic look, and something that will last 1-5 years.  I've added needed pieces to my home, furnished a nursery and can always find something that will improve my decor when I go to IKEA. Their art is fantastic and timeless, I always see things I like in the art section and have art in my home that I've had for many years.  The kitchen section is also a favorite- you can grab staple needs there - napkins, straws, individual glasses.  Weekend crowds are the only negative I have :)
Jasmine G.
I absolutely loved Ikea. I was a first time customer and went shopping to redo my room and was quite shocked at the prices being so low! The quality of the items didn't seem bad either! I loved how everything was in a showroom to give you ideas! I purchased a desk with ALEX drawers to be my new vanity for a little over $100. I love it! And I got the TEJN fur rug that looks gorgeous for just $14! Needless to say I can't wait to go back as it was a fun shopping environment with amazing prices!
Neith J.
Decorator Expert Level 2
We have IKEA items in almost every room in the house! Expedit wall units from 1x2 cubes as closet organizers all the way up through 5x5 cube wall units... A three door wardrobe for a small bedroom without a closet, storage boxes galore, dishes, trays, desks, kitchen table, mattresses, decorative pillows, and more! Come to think of it, even the half bath has an Ikea mirror, so every room had some IKEA in it!

Love the affordability, design, and practicality of the brand! (And, mmm eating at IKEA is such a treat when we get to their stores!)
Mary R.
Ikea is my favorite place to shop. I love getting new ideas for decorating my home. Ikea offers a wide range of styles and prices, so no matter what you're looking for you can find something that will work. I'm not sure why people say their furniture is hard to put together. I've always found their instructions clear and easy to follow, plus for the bigger items like beds they have instructional videos. I will be going here for the rest of my life!
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
People think I'm kidding when I say IKEA is my love language; I'm absolutely not. Probably 90% of my apartment is furnished from IKEA (the rest being family heirlooms), but now that my apartment is finished, I go back quite a bit. Yes it's a bit hectic, but it's like walking into a Pinterest board! Each phase of the showroom is like a new room of possibility, and I love it. And then once you get to the marketplace, you can always find something you need! From mixing bowls to comfy chairs to clothes racks to cutting boards to cider for Christmas, I can always find something that I want or need here.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
Ikea is one of the greatest stores ever created. Most of their furniture is reasonably priced. It's a great place for people who are going to college and need a couple pieces for their dorm. I've bought a desk, drawers and a few side tables from there. All items were easy to put together. The first time I took my mom to ikea she was so shocked at how big the store was. Easy to say she got hooked and wanted to go back the next weekend. Another great thing this store offers is FOOD.  I mean, who also doesn't love a big store that also serves food? Thats one of the other best parts about this place!
Marianne V.
friendswood tx
I love IKEA furniture, but I don’t like putting it together (ha,ha). I know it should seem like a pretty straight forward step by step, but sometimes it can be confusing.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything is affordable. Come here with an idea of what you need to purchase, or don't. You'll still leave with plenty of little and big items that will make you feel like an interior designer. Prices are fair. Parking is free. Store is packed, but it's huge. Most items are DIY, but luckily they have drawings for you to follow!
Plenty of computers around the store to help you find whatever you're looking for, and the showroom gives you ideas on what to make your living space look like next.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?