BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
Save yourself time. I went to IKEA and purchased $2500 worth of furniture on 12/28 and set up delivery for 1/2 for my new apartment, 11-3. The delivery service called me the day prior and I confirmed. I called IKEA on the day of to confirm it as well, they reached out to XPO the third party delivery service, as I tried and waited 45 minutes on hold and never got to a human, and IKEA told me the courier did not pick up the product from IKEA, the driver didn't stop. I begged them to bring it to me even if its 5-9PM. I wouldn't care as I am now in an apartment with no furniture! IKEA said they'll try.
Kristin R.
We recently purchased daybeds, dressers, and nightstands for our twin daughters’ bedrooms. We received free shipping. It took several weeks to receive our order. When we finally received the delivery, 2 out of 3 boxes for one of the daybeds was missing. My husband dealt with calling IKEA customer service because I was irate. They said they would ship the missing boxes; however, it would be an additional 3 weeks before we received the shipment. Overall, the experience wasn’t the best and I recommend just driving to an IKEA and picking up the boxes yourself.
Tiffany Y.
Swedish meatballs, anyone? This place is the best!! I love going to the one in Brooklyn, and on the weekends, the boat ride over from downtown Manhattan is free! Sidenote- you can see the Statue of Liberty from the boat! 😃 Also, my cousin got a really cute side table here for $4! The deals are amazing! And if you are looking for a fun an inexpensive date night option- this is one of the best choices out there! They have an unlimited rib night for a modest price, the Swedish meatball meal is $3, and the Princess cake (I think it cost about $1.50) was to die for! 😋💕
Marissa Y.
I love ikea. They have everything imaginable for your next house, apartment, or anything! The one thing that I don’t like about them is that the quality isn’t always 100%, but the furniture is affordable. I love going to ikea just for the experience of looking at all the show rooms, so it’s definitely worth taking a look at. One other thing I would keep in mind is that you build the furniture yourself, and 9/10 one or more screws or nails may be missing. So if you are taking a road trip to visit an ikea, make sure you have all the pieces before leaving.
Avi c.
united states
La tienda popular ikea me gusta por que los precios son accesibles los muebles son modernos y algunos duran bastante donde yo vivo en usa todavia no hay ikea, para comprar lo tengo que hacer por internet y una vez compre cosas que cuando me llegaron no eran como esperaba. Pero si me encantaria tener ikea en donde vivo asi puedo ber la calidad de lo que compro.mucha gente se queja por que los articulos requieren mucho ensamblado pero yo lla e comprado muebles por internet y todos an requerido ensambaldo batallaso enrealidad para mi no es un desaire.
Jessica R.
Homestead
Who doesn’t love IKEA? Everything is so cheap and they have so many things for your home. Some people complain that their furniture isn’t made with very good quality but like anything else, if you take care of your stuff it will last. I have two dressers from IKEA inside my boys room which I purchased three years ago and they are still in perfect condition. I just recently bought a toy storage unit for my toddler and I love how functional it is. Their home decor and kitchen items are really great too. I honestly wish I just had one closer to home.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
I love Ikea the stores can be overwhelming and big you pretty much need a few hours to look around and shop unless you specifically know what you are getting. Prices are great but you have to put everything together like tables or shelves they don’t use plastic bags so you have to bring your own or buy some of theirs which are super handy and dirt cheap. They have a cheap delicious cut cafe are and a nice little grocery section with Swedish food items. Ikea is a very diy store and I love the modern design of some of their home items and fabrics.
Lisa M.
I like the kitchen products at IKEA such as steamer baskets for my Instant Pot, cupcake molds, plates for my children, etc.—as well as their jam! But do not actually like shopping at their store. You have to follow arrows which take to all over the place when you just want to get out!! I’ve literally been trapped in one section with another customer as we both were scrambling, trying to get to the exit. It’s designed that way so you have to look at everything and I can’t stand it. Prices are pretty reasonable and the food court is nice also.
Karina M.
La Puente, CA
I love coming to this store!!! Its like a maze! I would come here usually to buy or 2 items for the house like mats extra glasses but doesnt matter the reason, i always take the long route and check if they something with their furnitures or with anything! And at the end if you are hungry which i always am, the meatballs are a must! Great staff great selections and yes i will be back! The 4 stars reason is because i have some of their items so some are not sturdy and some are great! So its a mixture so be thorough when buying!
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
Great prices, sometimes not great quality. I do have many pieces from here that are great but others that have fallen apart with a lot of use. I had a coffee table and matching end tables that fell apart from a lot of use in my college apartment. However, it was also due to my use that could have damaged the items. I love shopping here because you get to walk through the show room and see all of the items displayed and in a real life setting. Then you get to easily find your items in the warehouse. I would recommend IKEA.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?