- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love the store! You go in for tea lights and come out with a $700 bill! Everything is so cheap and good quality! Can't wait to ship here for stuff for my apartment!
I love IKEA, you can find all kind of stuff for a good price and quality!!! I move to Germany 4 years ago, and I still have the same furniture in the same condition!
Foods nice however the furniture isn't easy to put together as it is flat-pack, and takes a lot of time to put together. It is 35 pounds for delivery which is outrageous
they have a lot of stuff that looks really good! putting the furnature together can be kind of hard, but nothing you can’t handle! ikea is also SUPER affordable! :)
This store has the widest variety of products for the home. The great majority are of very good quality but the cheaper range is shallow but for rest, the service is excellent
The couches in IKEA are the bets that any one could ask for . Dining table and seats are what everyone needs and I would like to get new couches and a dining table with seats . Mattresses are really comfy and I highly recommend them !
Ikea is definitely value for money, all of my bedroom furniture- wardrobe, drawers, side table, shelves, bed and dressing table, aswell as a few accessories have all come from IKEA. I purchased my bed and dressing table last summer and are perfect. My other furniture is 7 years old now, and despite a few chips on the edges and scratches, they are in good condition and will continue to serve their purpose
For first time/new home owners who are on a budget this store is ideal. I have bought a lot of furniture from here. At reasonable prices, easy to follow instructions and really good quality for the price products, you cannot really go wrong. I even bought a set of the bedding and its actually a really good quality fabric, which is surprising for the price, as cheap bed is usually 100% polyester.
Ikea gets 5 stars because duh! It's ikea! Ikea is affordable and chic and hackable. Plus, mamy of thrir products are made with recycled materials and in pre-existing factories. Despite what people say, I've had pieces of ikea furniture last me for over a decade! I have an ikea lack side table that i bought for $7 when i was in university and now, 13 years later, my son uses it as his arts and crafts table.
I brought 'floating' shelves for my room and they were fine for a few days but then they started to tilt downwards and we ended up having to remove it from my wall
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos