BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Candace J.
Stittsville , ON
I love the prices and options IKEA carries but the instructions can be very difficult. Once you've got it together the product last a long time and it's nice when you can't afford really expensive stuff yet. Even if you can afford expensive stuff, you can always find something to buy there that you didn't even know you needed!
Daniela N.
I recently bought a storage compartment for my bedroom and it was an excellent buy. The colour was oak, which was the exact colour I was needing. The instructions however? Not so useful, but I worked my way round it.
The shopping experience itself was great, one of the best places to go and have some fun while shopping.
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love IKEA! Although it can get a bit samesy if everyone buys everything from ikea but they have a great range of basics for everyone. What I love to do is take photos of the showrooms I like. That way, I get ideas for what I might want to try and find thrifting.

attaching photo of my latest purchase the expedit for $149.
Kirsten B.
Canada
Oh man, Ikea is the greatest furniture store on Earth. I could stay there all day and never get bored. It has great prices and the furniture and decor is really nice. Some stuff doesn't have great quality, but overall, I would recommend it. Like someone said before, though, almost no one in the showroom to answer questions.
Argelia R.
Ikea can be hit or miss but I usually always leave with more than I intended! I absolutely loved exploring all the staged rooms and accessories. If purchasing furniture items do a little review research prior as some items are worth more than others as far as quality goes ... quality does not always match the price...
kaitlyn w.
AUS
I can spend a whole day in Ikea! I love that they set everything up so you can see what it could look like and get inspiration too. The bigger the Ikea the better I think, I love home wares shops, its like heaven to me. I honestly don't think it is hard to navigate either, though my local Ikea has arrows on the floor!
Tara K.
Whitecourt
I LOVE IKEA!

Going to Ikea is an all day type of store. It has everything you need, the only thing that I miss is their pet supplies!

The styles are unique and classic and extremely inexpensive.

Everything I have purchased has been easy to assemble!

They also have a wide variety of stuffed animals which my son loves!
Nathalia C.
Let me preface this review with the following: you get what you pay for. That being a given, Ikea provides a lot of options, aethetics and versatility for the money you pay. I would never call an Ikea piece an investment, but if you need a little accent here or there and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, this is a great option!
Shelley O.
Montreal
Ikea is my faaaavourite place to be when it comes to running errands! So many things to look at, and the everything I ever buy there is such great quality! The prices are nice and affordable, I most likely appreciate the fact that they have workers drive to my place to deliver heavy items all the way up on third floor!
Kaitlin O.
Winnipeg , MB
I love ikea!!! I love how all of the products are set up so you know what they exactly look like without looking at the picture on a box. I just got the Alex makeup desk and am inlove been wanting it for years but never got around to spend the money on it such good quality and u can't go wrong with their cheap food! :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?