BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nicole V.
YOU CAN NEVER GET BORED WHEN BROWSING AROUND IKEA! There are literally thousands if not millions of things to see and create with their products and furniture! They are one of a kind product that you can't help but to take a look at what they have to offer and possibly end up buying at least a few of their products! And of course, their food is just 👌 in my opinion
Charla P.
I recently purchased a four square shelf with two grey boxes it's extremely convenient for my extra bits and bobs. For me personally it's extremely cheap considering the quality and size. One of the main reasons for why I love shopping at IKEA. Everything's always more than reasonable. If you're looking to add to your home IKEA is definitely worth checking out.
Alexis T.
I had been searching high and low for a specific plant for my boss's mother and it was nowhere to be found. I ended up having to have one shipped up from California however I was at Ikea and tada there was that plant and it was 4 times the size for the same money! I am so happy to have found it and I will be going back for the bargain prices on the plant stands.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
IKEA has a large range of products from furniture to decorations and home necessities. You must have a lot of time and patience when you go to the big department store. It is of great quality and affordable. Ideal furniture for small spaces. Absolutely love spending a day browsing in IKEA, they also have a great food to keep the hunger away while shopping.
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have furnished a lot of my home in IKEA, from furniture to bedding and pillows. I love all my products. It is very affordable items, yet stylish and modern. Con: one item can come in 10000 boxes. Other than that I love everything else. The show rooms are amazing too. Worth the visit.
Nancy T.
Notre dame de lile perrot, QC
If you have a lot to buy for your house and you have a lot of time during a day.. go there. its amasing you walk through the store following arrows and most of it is all set up to see what it looks like its like walking through houses.. then you choose what you like write it on a paper and at the end you pick it up and go. LOVE THIS PLACE and what they sell beautifull
Chelsea L.
IKEA has a lot of fun furniture for your home. The style is very modern and simple, both things I love. Most of the stuff they have is very cheap but you must remember you are getting what you pay for, the quality is not very good and the products aren't super long-lasting, however if you like to switch things up often, this store is perfect for you and your wallet!
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
I love IKEA, it's my happy place! Fantastic design on a budget and an innovative shopping experience. It's such a fun brand and really keeps the customer in mind. I have had tons of IKEA products over the years and will always go back to them for simple, clean and functional design that just works. Also amazing for buying plants and eating meatballs!
Marissa M.
Calgary , Alberta
Ikea is the homeowners dream. If you can't afford much you can afford Ikea and they have great finds to decorate and lift your home to a fresh place. My next Ikea find is a RAST dresser DIY hack to refurnish and stain/paint them to make night stands and put some handles on. I love there everyday dishes, vases, candles, frames, pillows, curtains & fabrics!
Bernadette M.
I love Ikea

From the candles and mats, through to the hotdogs at the end!

If you want great space saving storage and quirky things for your home, at reasonable prices, then head over to your nearest Ikea

You will not be disappointed!

PS/ avoid weekend shopping, as you may get run over with the herds of people that go then
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?