BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alana B.
A recently purchased the white cube box shelves 2x2 and they are perfect to keep everything on. They are very aesthetic and fit with the colour scheme of the room. It was very fun and easy to put them together too.
J. W.
Quality often reflects the price. Great starter furniture and home wares, decor, etc. If you’re shopping in store don’t expect to get out in less than four hours!
chelleylaura
My favourite store ever! I want to try every single item from there if I had all the money! The furniture can be complicated to build but it’s so practical and you can feel like your own interior designer in this store!
Sophia S.
Coventry
Love ikea, their furniture is great, super affordable and they have a wide range of amazing products to choose from. Nothing is over priced and everything is very well made. Would recommend to friends and family.
Chloe B.
I found everything I have ever needed in this shop and I wish that they had more storage units that would be more accustomed to sorting makeup because your girls got a growing collection and ima need somewhere to store it 😂
Symone S.
IKEA has great home products at great prices. The only downside is a lot of bigger it's have to be put together. Guess maybe that's how they keep their prices low.
Eibmab I.
Every penny is well spent. Their products are awesome!! I bought our new furnitures and kitchen utensils and everything are all great! The style and colors are fabulous! I love buying stuffs from this shop
Hajar S.
Mechelen
It's good quality, affordable and also very goodlooking. Altough sometimes there are some things that ard pretty complicated, the final product is totaly worth it.
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
IKEA is basically at my favourite store ever where everything in my house comes from. I highly recommend and I will continue to shop there for the rest of my life.
Jenny O.
aberdeen
I love all the furniture and the prices are fantastic. All the people are nice but some of the paint on some items chips. There is a lot of options for everyone. ✨
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?