BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Naomi C.
All furniture is cheap and high quality. Although it comes flat packed it is simple to set up and worthwhile! Recommend to anyone needing new furniture on a budget or not!
Avery R.
Nepean, ON
I love the environment in Ikea. The store itself has a great feel to me. I also love how affordable most things are. However, when my family moved a few years back, I recall the movers discussing how much they hate Ikea furniture. They were right. Everything is so cheap that it tends to fall apart effortlessly. Usually it can be fixed just as easily, but it's still annoying. I guess it depends on the product you need and how sturdy you think it should be.
Tori I.
Winnipeg
Easy to assemble furniture, sturdy, good quality and lasted a fair amount of time! My bedroom consists mostly of ikea furniture and i will definitely buy more in the future
Janice m.
Mississauga , ON
Bought a bed from ikea. The assemble was not ideal and the furniture wood was very cheap and feels like it would break. Bed is good for something cheap but not long lasting
Maryam A.
Furniture in IKEA is my life. I have drawers from here and they still haven't died on me yet. The stuff there is so cute and tumblr. I feel like a celeb/ beauty guru with the drawers in my room. It makes me feel special.
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
I live ikea it is my go to place for furniture, theres a variety of things to choose from depending on your style and budget. The cheapest items are often very easy to customize as well. Its much more functional to shop here than any other high end furniture boutiques unless you are looking for something particularly unique. Overall ilea never fails to disappoint me, what they offer has allowed me to create my dream room and would always recommend.
claudia j.
Cruddas park, Cruddas park
definitely my favourite furniture store EVER. i'd decorate my whole house with just this store! such a wide variety of items and DIY tools and hardware. i also LOVE how they show designs by creating mini homes inside of the store to give you a real feel of the items and how they'll look at home. i love shopping here!
Lauren J.
Gorokan, NSW
I built a new kitchen with Ikea here in Australia and honestly it was a bit of a nightmare! I found the customer service below average when it came to problem resolution, I was constantly calling and being transferred to different departments etc and no one could really take on the initiative to help me. Aside from that I am pleased with the affordability, we saved thousands of dollars doing our renovation through Ikea and building it ourselves!
Bebhinn T.
Rosscarbery, Co. Cork
Who doesn't like IKEA? The furniture selection is ridiculously big and everything is super affordable! The furniture is very trendy, modern and Scandinavian which I love! You could use IKEA to entirely do up a room every season and it wouldn't break the bank! To answer my earlier question, everybody should love IKEA! ;)
Kimberly  J.
Toronto, AZ
Ikea is one of the best stores for home products. They have all kinds of furniture, appliances, and even kitchen goods. I love that they have a children's area, and even their own restaurant to get food right after doing some shopping. The only thing is that its a bit confusing to find specific items that you're looking for in marketplace. You gotta take note of the specific items. They have computers around though so you can search it up.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?