BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jaci T.
Surrey
I go a few times a year. Always make a day of it! I have quite a few IKEA products in every room of my house. Totally willing to pay a lower price to "build it myself"
I love how you can get items in pine and then stain them your preferred colour.
Kids stuff is great! Love the storage options and the fact that they have different sizes of everything depending on your house size.
Also, food is pretty good except they have upped the prices on the meals.
Oh and I have that IKEA family tag and I've never had a discount on anything but a meal. What's with that?!!
Amy J.
Furniture cheap so you can easily change things around and YouTube have soooooo many ikea hacks to turn the shelves from something everyone has to something much more unique and expensive looking
Kaite T.
Everybody loves ikea! This store has good quality furniture for low prices. Also their food completely delicious. Shopping here is always a treat and you are bound to find something worth buying.
Oleksandra I.
Paris
La qualité et le prix sont bien équilibrées. On a acheté pleines choses pour la maison. Ce sont les meubles, la vaisselle, les plantes, les bougies même parfois on prend de la nourriture la bas.
Cara C.
St, AB
First off, shopping at IKEA is always an experience, and I can appreciate that. Some of my family's IKEA furniture have been around for as long as I can remember...That's 20+ years! I've never had too much trouble assembling the furniture. I did a Hemnes desk and an office chair by myself. I'm general, I'm a fan of the Scandinavian aesthetic, and IKEA delivers that in spades. A star off because I feel like quality has dropped a bit and the instructions could afford to be a little more descriptive, but in general, I feel like you get your money's worth.
Jamie-Lee B.
IKEA makes high quality products for a great price. Everything is designed to be interchangeable with everything else and it's easy to plan your room design. The style options are vast as well.
Avanti A.
Almere
I have ordered a whole big wardrobe from ikea. It's really good. It have all the led lightings. Sliding doors. And almost a year now and everything working well, and requires less maintenance.
Kelsey S.
Lac La Biche, AB
Majority of my house is now IKEA! When we purchased our home, we bought most of our appliances from IKEA - bed, tables, rugs, shelving, etc. The quality is great and the prices are even better!
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
I love, love, love ikea! Walking through the store gives you so many design ideas and the products are right there for you to pick up. I also love the consistent low prices but the quality as well. I would highly recommend checking it out!
Syeda Huma A.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
All the items I bought from idea are so good. And ikea stores are so good. I don't usually like going to furniture stores but when it's ikea I be like first one in the car 😜
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?