BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

isabella r.
Manly
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.
Safaa B.
Very recently moved and we had to buy some new bits an pieces. Ikea is affordable and easy to assemble which is great! The quality of the items is good but pain may chip on specific things, I would recommend to shop here!
Emily A.
I have recently ventured into the crazy world of Ikea and bought the floral plastic makeup/stationary holders. They are great for holding my makeup brushes and only cost £4 each which I think is incredible for the quality of the holders. The plastic is very thick, so the chance of them snapping from being too full is quite unlikely. One problem i did find is that the perimeter of the increases, making the holders wider at the top, making it difficult for the brushes to stand up, but if that is not a problem for you, i highly recommen it!
Grace W.
Morecambe
Most amazing place I have ever been to in my life. It’s full of amazing things to decorate your room and style it with loads of different accessories. This is my all time favourite place to shop for home decor.
IKEA has me like a kid in a candy store! I love it because it shows you things set up in rooms. They have a price range for everyone and great quality. I love ikea and will always shop here
Lauren E.
Kanata , ON
I purchased a coffee table from Ikea a few years back that lasted me until I moved out of the country. It was a mocha colored table with a shelf underneath the table. The table was easy to put together (thank goodness!), a dark color which we loved (although there were many options), durable and affordable. This table endured a growing child and a household of pets and didn't fail us or fall apart. IKEA has a ton of options that are affordable for families like mine. I personally have had only positive experiences with my Ikea purchases.
Barbora H.
Vaasa
Ikea is really good shop, especially because of its prices. It's super cheap and there are still very nice things to pick from. I have very small apartment and therefore many ikea storage products are my very favorite.
Unfortunately, even though Ikea has lots of good stuff to offer, also many times quality is not so high, but that's somewhat known and expectable.

I also dislike that it copies a lot from famous Finnish design and claims that its genuine Ikea. Unfortunately many people doesn't know about this :(
Therefore: B- or C+
Katie G.
Toronto , ON
Ikea is wonderful and beautiful and great for inspiration! The trouble with it is that it is relatively low-budget for housewares, and it is also super stylish - which means that a lot of people will flock to Ikea. If you're not careful, your home could possibly just become an Ikea catalogue, rather than an expression of your own personal style. To that end, I recommend buying a few pieces from Ikea that are timeless and that you enjoy a lot, and blend them into your home with items from other stores, as well as handmade decor if possible! Your house will thank you :)
Shahed K.
umm slal
1,197 reviews
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards IKEA
anne e.
The ikea near me is so big that i cant find my way out, the products could have been a lot easier to put up, and the introduction they send with it could have been a lot more easy to read.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?