BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Denee K.
Allentown, Pa
I love ikea I think they are reasonably priced and everything is laid out so well. I will only give 4 stores thou because there isn't any actually around where I live , I have to drive over an hour to get to one.
Rumsa K.
barbados
IKEA.. amazing! i alwyas by my household items from there. there is no room for improvement! the shopping experience is always exquisite. love it! the pros are that it is wide and has a big variety cons are i can barely find anything because it's so far.
Ruby M.
edinburgh
One thing I do love about IKEA is the low low prices and that they sell everything! I would say that you could lose hours in that shop it's quite hard to navigate!
Carmela C.
Love everything about Ikea except for their Ribba picture frames. The backing has been redesigned which makes it a challenge to hang them. Hopefully they will revert back to the old ones!
🌈Marie K.
Don’t leave me alone in IKEA i will by everything ! It is cheap, nice and very beautiful ! It is also strong for most products and very affordable for students like me ^^
Isla E.
I find ikea is such a wonderful place to shop. It's full to the brim with home goodies and I guarantee that you will find something in there for you. Chairs,sofas,desks you name it and it will be there.
Poppy C.
My mum is OBSESSED with this store. I think it is pretty cool too. The only thing from IKEA at this moment is a book shelf too keep our games and other truncated on. ;)
Karen V.
I myself really enjoy going to Ikea for the day. It is a very big store and there's definitely a lot to look at. Their prices are very good. It's very affordable. But the quality of the products is not the greatest. I do own a couple of things from Ikea but some of the products do require assembling. And I am definitely not a handywoman, so it takes me forever and some of the instructions are extremely complicated to understand. I do like Ikea, but the assembling and the quality of the merchandise is something that you have to put into perspective when you shop there. Overall I do like Ikea =)
Angela H.
London, ['', '', '']
Amazing value for money, I like that it's a whole process to go shopping here and walk through the entire store but it's like a lil adventure. If you like shopping quickly this store might not be for you
alana s.
IKEA is a great store for buying anything you want they have wide variety"s of products. This store is affordable in some areas. It's good quality but sometimes is hard to read instructions if needed!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?