BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ruby M.
edinburgh
One thing I do love about IKEA is the low low prices and that they sell everything! I would say that you could lose hours in that shop it's quite hard to navigate!
Noemie S.
Ottawa, ON
Price point is very hard to beat. They also have great finishes and are simple enough to make. My appartement use to be filled with IKEA furniture. I love my Billy bookshelves, my perfect white bowls and my bedside tables. However some of the pieces don't hold as well such as my sectional sofa, which started to sag and cushion got lumpy after a a year or the bed frame for which we had to buy boards multiple time and is not always the most solid. Just be aware some of the things won't last. And pick up a bar of chocolate on the way out. 1$ bars and they are seriously good. Trust me, I'm part Swiss.
Irene L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Wonderful place to shop for furniture/home decor/home essentials. The products are aesthetically and functionally designed. There is also an awesome cafe for food!
Rumsa K.
barbados
IKEA.. amazing! i alwyas by my household items from there. there is no room for improvement! the shopping experience is always exquisite. love it! the pros are that it is wide and has a big variety cons are i can barely find anything because it's so far.
Doha B.
their designs are awesome and have good looking and simple
but they designs their products with small sizes and it’s not enough to keep my stuff in them
they are easy to clean but they can broken or smudge easily
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa
I love ikea I think they are reasonably priced and everything is laid out so well. I will only give 4 stores thou because there isn't any actually around where I live , I have to drive over an hour to get to one.
Carmela C.
Love everything about Ikea except for their Ribba picture frames. The backing has been redesigned which makes it a challenge to hang them. Hopefully they will revert back to the old ones!
Poppy C.
My mum is OBSESSED with this store. I think it is pretty cool too. The only thing from IKEA at this moment is a book shelf too keep our games and other truncated on. ;)
🌈Marie K.
Don’t leave me alone in IKEA i will by everything ! It is cheap, nice and very beautiful ! It is also strong for most products and very affordable for students like me ^^
Karen V.
I myself really enjoy going to Ikea for the day. It is a very big store and there's definitely a lot to look at. Their prices are very good. It's very affordable. But the quality of the products is not the greatest. I do own a couple of things from Ikea but some of the products do require assembling. And I am definitely not a handywoman, so it takes me forever and some of the instructions are extremely complicated to understand. I do like Ikea, but the assembling and the quality of the merchandise is something that you have to put into perspective when you shop there. Overall I do like Ikea =)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?