BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rabab K.
Every single time I need a specific thing for home, room or any space, even if didn't see it before or don't know if something like that does exist... I always find a solution there.
Natacha B.
Saint-Lin-Laurentide, QC
Love IKEA! For all of my decoration in the house and the furniture is way better than before... I wish I could order instead of always going tonthe store but shipping is so expensive ‘nn
Tiffany G.
Williamswood, NS
Ikea just came to where I live and I am obsessed. It is nice that they have such great eye appealing things and at amazing prices. It has everything we need for our home and more.
Melanie H.
San Gabriel, CA
I REALLY CANNOT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS STORE!!!!!😁
I don't even know where to begin! Let's see..

1.Inexpensive and durable depending on what item was purchased.
I have purchased a black 8 cubicle tabletop and it's holding up a 75 gallon aquarium(that's about 300-400 lbs)
2.they have a wide variety of options of decor and organizational choices for every room in your house
3.they have showrooms to give you ideas on how and what you can achieve for every room big or small.

This cut it short but this store has it all and for really great prices.
When I go I feel like a kid in a candy store because I always get hyped with the great prices unlike other stores where you buy a dresser for the same price you can spend at ikea and redecorate a whole room.
Zoe P.
Calgary
Their product are good for a while, until you own them a long time the quality decreases. On the positive side, it's very affordable. I don't shop there a lot, but I will shop more for other things! Love the store.
Natasha R.
Have a huge range of furniture and home furnishings. Help with organising and making more room at home. However, the instructions are hard to follow making construction stressful.
Katherine L.
All their stuff looks cute but they do not last very long. Dresser ended up breaking over some time so it's good for the price, not the quality. They should have someone come and build the furniture for you as it is very time consuming.
Ashley T.
Nepean , On
I absolutely love IKEA!!!! They have the best stuff there and although assembly can take a while for some things the price and ability to fit in a car make up for it completely. My daughter always begs to go there as she loves the play place.
Julia A.
Mississauga, ON
I LOVE Ikea! I like going even if I don’t need to buy anything as I like just walking about and seeing the decor for inspo.

All the furniture I have bought has lasted me long too!
Paige G.
Victoria , BC
Lol. I am not sure how to write a review on just IKEA but whatever;) I like IKEA. They have lots of nice stuff that lasts for a decent price. Products last long and take a lot of wear.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?