BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Olivia P.
good products. cheap although they seem to last a long time. the design is nice and neutral although some people seem to have trouble setting up furniture.
Bailey A.
Edmonton, AB
I always find stuff I didn't know I needed when I go to IKEA! The downside of that, though, is that it is so easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer scale of everything.
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
İt's IKEA I don't know what to say about it really. Bought lot of furniture from there but as an interior design student I can't say I will go there all the time.
Aimée M.
My whole room is near enough ikea, even down to my mattress and Cacti, love their products - generally easy to assemble but some products have their difficulties
Azraa A.
Leicester
IKEA is an amazing store it is highly recommend because it lasts a very long time I have a lamp and i am using it for 3 years and I am still using it # I love it
Alexia V.
São Paulo
IKEA é uma empresa transnacional privada, de origem sueca, controlada por uma série de corporações sediadas nos Países Baixos,[1] especializada na venda de móveis domésticos de" baixo" custo.
Kylee S.
Everything in my bedroom is from this store. I love the finishes and the look of it all. The only room for improvement I'd ask is the finish chips fairly easily.
Sadia d.
Every time I go to IKEA I'm already planning on how I'm going to decorate my house and my kids rooms. IKEA is a excited atmosphere for everyone. You can pretty much find everything there. As I am decorating my room I have been to IKEA and purchased a number of items for my room. We love our trips to IKEA. There's always something new to brighten up the home. Plus the idea of seeing a certain item in a room setting is always a bonus. Products are value for money. Totally recommend!!!!!!!
mubeen a.
when ever I'm in Ikea it feel like I'm in my dream land because it has solution of my every need either its household or decoration it has all under one roof....
Nina W.
Esbjeg
Over the summer last year, there was a mms joke going around, with stuff from Ikea, but featuring naked men, with towels on their ding-dongs.
They have almost everything, but the stores are sooo huge, you can super easily get lost. Also, DO NOT go there on a day of the week where everyone else also has the day off. There can be SO many people, it would be like a teenage-concert.

I HATE going to the stores, cause of the amount of people thats almost always there.

But they have great stuff, for great prices. Its fine quality, and easy to put together when you get home. I have tons of stuff from Ikea, at my house.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?