BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Celeste F.
Azilda, ON
My absolute favorite place. I love all ikea products and it's reasonably priced, the quality is great. Also love going there just to eat the Swedish meatballs are so good
Shirley O.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the display of items, the creative style of furniture and the price range aswell. I am always impressed by thier delivery process aswell and how organized the store is.
Rimsha H.
Sasaktoon, SK
This is probably one of my favourite stores, I love everything about it. I can get lost in it for hours if I have the time! I love getting ideas from the show rooms. Definitely will come back again!
Courteney❤️ P.
High Wycombe
Love ikea such a good range of quality products for a good price. The instruction on the flat pack are clear and helpful and the staff at every store seem to be friendly
ashley c.
One of my favorite stores to frequent since acquiring my first home. Where else can you find an area rug for $18? Love their cute coffee tables that are $30. I even picked up bookshelves for $25! Some of their $5 shelves worked great in the laundry room, bathroom, and garage. Some of their stuff is way too expensive considering the quality. I love though how their furniture is very modern looking. The majority of their items are unique, pretty to look at, and extremely well priced! I love their prices :)
Paula S.
Barcelona, Catalunya
I love the way they explain you step by step how to build your furnitures, even the small products for decorations are amazing and good quality. Affordable for sure! I highly recommend it!
Natalie S.
Ikea is a great place to shop for all household furniture. You can get some really great deals there and all the products are always beautiful and stylish. Only down side is if you assemble yourself it can be tricky at times.
Camerun j.
Love love love ikea. Its a really fun experience and the food in the cafe is amazing. Would reccomend this asits fun for the family and you can get some shopimg done to.
Paola V.
All the furniture of that store is a dream that everything wants to have at home but sometimes the prices are a bit high, but that does not detract from gathering a little to be able to buy it to have a house well decorated.
imene A.
Montréal, Quebec
Ikea is an amazing place to go to because everything is just so beautifully arranged that you want to buy the whole store, almost all of my stuff, decorations.... are from there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?