BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Natasha R.
Have a huge range of furniture and home furnishings. Help with organising and making more room at home. However, the instructions are hard to follow making construction stressful.
Melissa M.
Calgary
Love ikea- so cheaply priced, you can furnish your whole home for ridiculously cheap! Not good quality, not going to last you years but is nice in the mean time and for the prices
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
Ikea has decent quality home furniture items that don't break the bank. It lasts for a good number of years before you need to replace. If you're on a budget, this is the place to shop.
Rabab K.
Every single time I need a specific thing for home, room or any space, even if didn't see it before or don't know if something like that does exist... I always find a solution there.
Christina P.
Toronto, ON
I love IKEA!! Inexpensive and somewhat quality products. I love their smaller items such as kitchen utensils, frames, and potted plants. I even enjoy building the furniture after.
Caroline M.
Buenos Aires
This is a sturdy little table that should last through the shenanigans of a toddler boy. I highly recommend this place if you want to get creative and customize a little area for your kids because it's easy to get what you like
Vanessa M.
Etobicoke, ON
I love ikea products they're really fun to build. Very easy to read the instructions. Very affordable and beautiful designs. Almost all my home furniture is from IKEA and I will continue to furnish my home with their products for a long time.
Katie B.
I always shop at IKEA and love their hot dogs! The layout of the shop is excellent and is something really different. IKEA is a fun shop and makes you enjoy shopping. Reasonably priced with some lovely products.
Zoe P.
Calgary
Their product are good for a while, until you own them a long time the quality decreases. On the positive side, it's very affordable. I don't shop there a lot, but I will shop more for other things! Love the store.
Kaitlyn G.
I bought my bed frame and side table from IKEA. It was the MALM bed with matching night stand. The quality was great and the price was right! It updated my room with a fresh look!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?