BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Georgia B.
SO529NZ
IKEA has fairly good prices although I wouldn’t recommend getting a lot of furniture here. I have a set of drawers which has discoloured over the last 7 years or so and stain easily.
Glady S.
Love the selection and always love the feeling of shopping in Ikea. However the quality of the products are not the best and compared to other furniture store it may be pricey as well
Patience B.
Brampton
Who doesn’t like ikea?! Great simplistic furniture at fantastic prices plus a variety of colours and designs. Also at the end of your trip there is 50 cent hotdogs and $1 ice cream!!
Amelia B.
Kent, England
Isn’t this just the funniest day out? I love ikea gets you so inspired for your home !! Makes me want to decorate as the displays are fantastic, food at IKEA is a plus as it’s so nice! Also very well priced !
Fatima A.
Glasgow
Ikeavis Amazing!!!!!! Ikea has such amazing furniture that has really good quality and is worth the price. They have really cool stuff and I get really tempted to buy a lot of things.
Samantha R.
Brandon , FL
I love prices at IKEA but some of the stuff is so cheaply made. I bought a couple end tables that didn't last a month. Some stuff is great others not so much. Really hit or miss for us.
Maya S.
I LOVE IKEA. It’s one of my favourite places to shop. It’s affordable and still good quality and good aesthetic. I love the closet designs they have right now and will buy some soon.
Eva C.
Cote st luc , NJ
IKEA has everything you can imagine for your home. Wether your decorating your first appartment on a tight budget or if your looking for high end, stylish furniture, IKEA has it all!
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Love the variety of products with reasonable prices. It's easy to shop online and so much to offer in store. It's hard there is only one store on the other end of the city to drive to
Robyn H.
Kelmscott
Bought a small white desk for my study's and it's surprisingly sturdy as well as having a very sleek and modern design. I'm extremely happy with it and would purchase more furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?