BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brittney C.
Lively, ON
I love ikea because it has literally everything you could need for decor if you want something modern and simple. I feel like everyone loves going there. Only downfall is putting together the furniture is sometimes a chore.
Kimberley J.
Vancouver, BC
I love my Ikea however their instructions are sometime frustrating. They need to describe what to do not just put the image. Well priced and nice selection of products.
Luigia C.
The products are great value and quality. I like the room ideas as they cover rooms of all sizes and have clever ideas, the staff are helpful and the shopping experience is relaxed and fun! The items are well packaged and boxed so it was easy to get them into my car. I could check on the website how big the packages would be so I knew they would all fit in my car. All in all a very well thought out and smooth shopping experience. Furniture was easy to put together and is sturdy and long lasting!
Jessica J.
I never liked how many items don't come with all the assembly pieces. That makes buying things from Ikea through the Internet even more confusing than it already is when you shop there in person. While a lot of things are expensive here, they are often made poorly, or are just plain tacky. There are so many recalls that I would never trust buying larger items from the Internet. Shelves and smaller things are usually safe online purchases; otherwise you must see what you want in person and decide whether or not the quality is to your standards. Triple check that before you checkout you've gotten all the screws and add-ons for your items, otherwise you'll end up frustrated.
Caluz P.
Doral, FL
I love the variety and their sale specials. I must say, not everything has the best quality (I would not recommend the tables por ex) but the accesories are just great.
Alexandra S.
reykjavik
I love that you can always find what you are looking for in IKEA.
And let's talk about the prize! The prize IKEA puts on the products is almost funny cuz it's so cheap!
S
Ikea is just the perfect store to go to whenever you need any home item. I just love looking around at the store and seeing all the displays and model rooms they have.
Angela C.
Ikea has great prices for most of their products, and they look really great. But you must be careful because things as kitchens can sometimes be cheaper than expected.
我的手作生活 C.
Kuala Lumpur
Favourite store to but furniture
It is so. Amazing u can just go in to buy whatever you want
It is also satisfying to enjoy the quiet moment between furnitue and myself
Amy W.
cheshire
Ikea has the best furniture u can think of and their decor is also really good. I got two gymnastics matts from there and they are so good. It isn’t the Chepstow but also isn’t the most expensive
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?