BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Oreana C.
Gran variedad de productos y siempre encuentras lo que necesitas para tu hogar. No sera la mejor calidad pero es una buena opcion para quienes buscan cosas bonitas y baratas
Rachael W.
London, UK
I recently made an online purchase through Ikea's website as we do not have one very close to where I live. I purchased three end tables and a rug all at $50 plus tax. Shopping for $15 but I thought this was reasonable seeming as the end tables were a bargain $10 each and the rug, which is good quality, was $20. This is much more a affordable than any other furniture we could purchase near to me in North Mississippi. The postal service did take about a week and a half but I received lots of emails to confirm my order, confirm the shipping and give a tracking order. The package arrived on the day it was estimated to and the products were all in fine condition. I would definitely order online from IKEA again!
Fleur W.
Assen
I've bought ALOT of stuff here. They've got very nice furniture, but it's not the best quality you can get. I think you just get what you pay for, looking at the low prices.
Carol M.
Calgary, AB
We love IKEA. My husband is handy so we have never experienced any difficulties in putting things together. I know some people complain about that. Quality is good, especially for the price. We are frequent IKEA shoppers.
Beth M.
liverpool
Love love loveeeeee this place could shop for hours, never get tired. Furniture is great and comfortable and to a high standard and easy to assemble and food is delicious!!
Katie D.
Who does not love Ikea?! If you need it, they likely have it and it wont cost you and arm and leg to get. I love shopping here and can not wait for one to come closer to me so i can frequent it!
J F.
La Broquerie
Great quality, packaging and prices! Love all their products and the workers their are very accommodating! Nice brand! Love to walk around in the store, gives me something to do! (Even tho sometimes I don’t buy anything! Hehe 🙃)
sydney S.
hamilton
Ikea rocks. I love their user friendly and easy to assemble products. Everything is trendy and visually appealing. I shop at ikea for all my home furnishing or decor needs.
Kayla W.
Love love love this brand ❤️Most of all my furniture is from IKEA and their stores are so big which makes you able to choose between hundreds of different furniture pieces!
Imo ;.
Wimbledon/london
Ikea is so cheap and I can always find what I am looking like. The store layout is always intriguing. I love Ikea I don’t love he assembling but everything has compromises
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?