- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea rocks. I love their user friendly and easy to assemble products. Everything is trendy and visually appealing. I shop at ikea for all my home furnishing or decor needs.
I love IKEA! Everything is a great price, I love browsing through the whole store and getting decorating ideas. Everything is easy to find. I also love eating at the cafe.
Not the easiest to navigate through but if you know what your looking for it's the cheapest for good quality! Most of my house is decked out in ikea! Stylish but affordable
Hit or miss. Some furniture is very low quality. I wish it was easy to take apart if you ever had to move. Had a bad experience setting up wardrobe i paid nearly $1000 for.
Ikea have really upped their game lately. There's so many gorgeous bits you can pick up from them for very little. I absolutely love their homeware and you get what you pay for.
Ikea furniture are the best I have tried. I find them affordable especially for the quality of the product. They are easy to assemble and very long lasting great furniture
Ikea is a top family place I always see plenty of children running around. They've got fabulous furniture for affordable prices. And what's even better is their restaurant with very cheap but good food.
I really like ikea it’s a fun store to shop at and the price range is average for the most part! They have so much stuff it’s amazing! I wish there were more locations though
Ikea is a really good store. I think that they always keeps their stuff to be trendy. The only thing that i'm not a fan of is that we have to build ourselves our furniture
I bought a bed and matress for my daughter and they are amazing. Fast delivery and good quality. I only have one complaint: I don't like that they charge 100$ for delivery.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos