BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tiana W.
Red Deer, AB
I do like IKEA and the products they provide, but I've found the quality to be declining in the last few years.
I feel as though things are being cheaply made- almost every IKEA product I have has broken very easily
Nikki D.
Fun to go at, they have a lot of furniture and it's of very good quality, they have something for everyone and you usually find what you're looking for because of all the choices available!
Chong P.
Apsley Road, Bristol
I LOVE IKEA! I've recently moved house and almost purchased every single items I have in my house from IKEA, great quality and quality of value and most importantly their goods are STYLISH!
Amy F.
St, NL
1,255 reviews
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is absolutely great! If is an affordable item, and I would buy it again. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. This is a great buy, just what I wanted.
Chloe T.
Camberley, Surrey
Ikea is amazing. They have an excellent range of products; which last for ages and look great. Their stores are easy to navigate around and the staff are very helpful. Plus the meatballs are delicious!
Julia B.
Mississauga
Love shopping here for all their affordable and stylish furniture and decor accessories. Everything is very reasonably priced and fashionable. I especially love the food in their cafeteria!
Yasmina E.
UAE
Many designs, Nice for small areas and small homes, Nice prices, the problem is the quality! Very bad. They say 10 years warranty but their products may need the warranty after first week 😂
rachelle a.
I love the food prices mostly at Ikea! The otger items are not too expensive either if there is something you need and they have a great selection. They are not the best quality always though.
Shelby L.
Winnipeg, MB
I love IKEA because it literally has everything and makes for a fun venture. However I Don't like how at the very end there is no one to assist you when taking heavy boxes from the shelves.
alynn a.
IKEA Malaysia offers well-designed and fashionable home solutions at very affordable prices. With day-to-day needs of customers met efficiently, IKEA has proven to be a mainstay in Malaysia for a long time to come.  I always head down to IKEA for some easy and cheap furniture to fill up my house. Each trip will always amaze me with their new invention of lamps, home decorations or even kitchen utensils. My favorite part will always and forever be their children's department where everything is so colorful you'll feel like a kid all over again.My favorite part is their cafe. Even though the food are always the same, they have never fail to make me astray. I always feel all excited choosing their food and place them in the tray. I simply love how I can experience the whole cafeteria ambiance in IKEA cafe.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?