BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alexandra T.
Edmonton
I love Ikea. I'm pretty sure everyone loves Ikea. You go in there looking for one thing and next thing you know you have two of those stupid blue bags full of stuff you didn't know you needed.
Tegan T.
Cardiff
IKEA is fantastic. It honestly has everything you need and also for great prices. I’m moving into my house in September with my girl friends and we cannot wait to make our trip to ikea to kit out our house and bedrooms! The food in IKEA is also great, such a wide selection
krista m.
I love Ikea! It is new here is Nova Scotia. I didn't think I would like it...was I wrong. Love the different things they have their. Prices are affordable and quality of products are fantastic!
Abbi B.
New Earswick , York
Ikea has something for every budget!Big pieces of furniture down to the little knick knacks what tie rooms together completely!Can always rely on for cheap replacements and stylish investments.
Sabrina B.
Sherbrooke
I think we can find everything we want at IKEA. There is always a great variety of styles and it is very easy to find what you want. In addition, the fact that it is a cafeteria makes shopping much more pleasant.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec
Great prices and quality! So many options, for all kinds of people. Really great ambiance at the store itself and having a cafeteria for a bite to eat while going through the ginormous store is always a plus!
Wish W.
IKEA is one of the best- recognized furniture brands all over the world.their products worth each penny . I bought furniture from ikea and I
Loved the quality and customer service. I highly recommend this.
Katie L.
Pembroke dock, Pembrokeshire
Who doesn't love IKEA? I have literally spent hours walking around this shop! The value for money is incredible! I love the sleek look of everything IKEA do but the price is my favourite thing!
Edna G.
Hidalgo, Texas
The best prices for what you get, usually all te ítems selled here are cheaper than other stores like BB&B. I love the design in the furniture and the House elements, i really enjoy to eat there! The meatballs are so good. if you dont know an Ikea, please gooo!
Samantha L.
Aldergrove, BC
IKEA is a hit and miss for products. Some stuff is well priced others is way over priced. I like going for nick knacks for my home and cute little kids toys.

Definitely worth going for the day!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?