BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Noor O.
Riyadh, ['', '', '']
The store that makes your dream come true this store definitely earns 5 star rating because of their quality products they sell... It really thou feels like a home when you visit the store :')
Aiman K.
Al, Ash
Out of many other things, i literally lOve their Red and Orange scented candles. They cost 5sr ONLY. But create this beautiful aroma in my room. (I often use them together for a combine scent).
Tegan T.
Cardiff
IKEA is fantastic. It honestly has everything you need and also for great prices. I’m moving into my house in September with my girl friends and we cannot wait to make our trip to ikea to kit out our house and bedrooms! The food in IKEA is also great, such a wide selection
Leonardo B.
Excelente Tienda de todo para el hogar desde un televisor hay una percha pala la ropa encuentras de todo lo que sea y lo que no hay te lo fabrican con el mejor servicio del país y del mundo....
Carley T.
I love ikea!! My room is basically a showroom as it has everything from the store. My favourite item that I’ve gotten is the ‘alex drawers’. I use it for all my makeup and it works perfectly:)
krista m.
I love Ikea! It is new here is Nova Scotia. I didn't think I would like it...was I wrong. Love the different things they have their. Prices are affordable and quality of products are fantastic!
Hayoosh A.
jeedah
Honestly, their drinking is very striking and a highlight, but they are slow to invent new designs. It is a convenient place to choose home furnitures and fits the family. The most interesting thing to have is the dishwashers and the travel utensils it's really wonderful
Sabrina B.
Sherbrooke
I think we can find everything we want at IKEA. There is always a great variety of styles and it is very easy to find what you want. In addition, the fact that it is a cafeteria makes shopping much more pleasant.
I love IKEA! The furniture is really cheap and if built properly can look amazing and last a long time. I'm not a huge fan of physically going in to the store because it's so huge and can be difficult to find exactly what you're looking for so I usually shop online.
Jamie L.
Me and the wife love visiting ikea as they have so much range and our house is pretty much made from Ikea as we love their products so much.
We love the way the store is laid out as you get a good feel about the products you are buying also it is good quality goods
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?