BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Natacha B.
Saint-Lin-Laurentide, QC
Love IKEA! For all of my decoration in the house and the furniture is way better than before... I wish I could order instead of always going tonthe store but shipping is so expensive ‘nn
Ashley T.
Nepean , On
I absolutely love IKEA!!!! They have the best stuff there and although assembly can take a while for some things the price and ability to fit in a car make up for it completely. My daughter always begs to go there as she loves the play place.
Julia A.
Mississauga, ON
I LOVE Ikea! I like going even if I don’t need to buy anything as I like just walking about and seeing the decor for inspo.

All the furniture I have bought has lasted me long too!
Vanessa M.
Etobicoke, ON
I love ikea products they're really fun to build. Very easy to read the instructions. Very affordable and beautiful designs. Almost all my home furniture is from IKEA and I will continue to furnish my home with their products for a long time.
sharon l.
Riviere, QC
I love this store because i keep finding great ideas for my makeup room (makeup table, makeup storage, computer desk) everything i need to make that room look pretty and inviting.
Paige G.
Victoria , BC
Lol. I am not sure how to write a review on just IKEA but whatever;) I like IKEA. They have lots of nice stuff that lasts for a decent price. Products last long and take a lot of wear.
Anna K.
IKEA has its reputations, and most are pretty accurate. Unless you know what you’re looking for it can be a little overwhelming, not everything is great quality so choose wisely.
patty a.
mississauga, ON
Everytime I go to Ikea I just want to buy everything but when I do buy pieces here and there I never regret it. I like the quality, the price is phenomenal and the look is great!
taylor b.
What's not too love about IKEA? Everyone loves IKEA. They have everything you could possibly need!!! Only con I have is that it's 2 hours from me... worth the travel but still :(
Lois L.
Romford, Essex
Love IKEA! So much great stuff and good prices too.
Have a great selection of different stuff too
Can fill your whole house with ikea stuff. And it all looks very neat and modern
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?