- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I cannot get enough of IKEA! My whole makeup/beauty studio is full of IKEA. Its the kind of store you can go into without needing anything in particular, and you come out having found bundles of things you love! Great quality items! I will continue to shop here.
Great shop for furniture that you have to put together at a great price the only problem I have ever had is having to glue as well as screw bits of wood together but that's just to keep it sturdy
Excelente Tienda de todo para el hogar desde un televisor hay una percha pala la ropa encuentras de todo lo que sea y lo que no hay te lo fabrican con el mejor servicio del país y del mundo....
I love IKEA! The furniture is really cheap and if built properly can look amazing and last a long time. I'm not a huge fan of physically going in to the store because it's so huge and can be difficult to find exactly what you're looking for so I usually shop online.
Out of many other things, i literally lOve their Red and Orange scented candles. They cost 5sr ONLY. But create this beautiful aroma in my room. (I often use them together for a combine scent).
Great prices and quality! So many options, for all kinds of people. Really great ambiance at the store itself and having a cafeteria for a bite to eat while going through the ginormous store is always a plus!
I love ikea so much!! It's the best place to go for furniture and decorations etc. Plus the quality is great! All the things there I would say isn't too expensive. I would definitely go again!
I adore the skandinavian style. Even for my baby, I buy nearly everything from Ikea. I love that I can find everything in one place, and it is affordable, beautiful, and the quality is amazing!
IKEA products are stylish, practical and affordable in my opinion so what’s not to love about it? Of course some people don’t like assemblying the products but that hasn’t been a problem for me
Puedo perderme horas en Ikea! Recorrer sus pasillos y curosear cada estanteria! Me encantan los ambientes decorados para inspirarme. En general los productos son de calidad y a muy buen precio.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos