BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lisa M.
I cannot get enough of IKEA! My whole makeup/beauty studio is full of IKEA. Its the kind of store you can go into without needing anything in particular, and you come out having found bundles of things you love! Great quality items! I will continue to shop here.
kiera G.
Aberdeenshire
Great shop for furniture that you have to put together at a great price the only problem I have ever had is having to glue as well as screw bits of wood together but that's just to keep it sturdy
Leonardo B.
Excelente Tienda de todo para el hogar desde un televisor hay una percha pala la ropa encuentras de todo lo que sea y lo que no hay te lo fabrican con el mejor servicio del país y del mundo....
I love IKEA! The furniture is really cheap and if built properly can look amazing and last a long time. I'm not a huge fan of physically going in to the store because it's so huge and can be difficult to find exactly what you're looking for so I usually shop online.
Aiman K.
Al, Ash
Out of many other things, i literally lOve their Red and Orange scented candles. They cost 5sr ONLY. But create this beautiful aroma in my room. (I often use them together for a combine scent).
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec
Great prices and quality! So many options, for all kinds of people. Really great ambiance at the store itself and having a cafeteria for a bite to eat while going through the ginormous store is always a plus!
Chloe D.
367 Summerton Cresent
I love ikea so much!! It's the best place to go for furniture and decorations etc. Plus the quality is great! All the things there I would say isn't too expensive. I would definitely go again!
Dalma B.
Noszvaj, Heves
I adore the skandinavian style. Even for my baby, I buy nearly everything from Ikea. I love that I can find everything in one place, and it is affordable, beautiful, and the quality is amazing!
Mira K.
Kajaani
IKEA products are stylish, practical and affordable in my opinion so what’s not to love about it? Of course some people don’t like assemblying the products but that hasn’t been a problem for me
Anna Dubraska I.
aubervillier
Puedo perderme horas en Ikea! Recorrer sus pasillos y curosear cada estanteria! Me encantan los ambientes decorados para inspirarme. En general los productos son de calidad y a muy buen precio.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?