- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
All of my furniture is IKEA! As a recent first time move out IKEA is unbeatable. Not necessarily built to last but the products are cute, stylish, easy to assemble, and easy to transport.
Ikea has great prices on household items and decorative pieces. I like the candles and kitchen items. The cafeteria is amazing! I also like the fact that there are always enough cashiers.
I do enjoy visiting idea but most things need assembling yourself which can be distracting and the prices can be high I do enjoy shopping here but due to the prices I don’t shop here often
Omg! Love Ikea!!! Love everything from kitchen ideas to bedroom to the fun chairs. I even love the smell of IKEA!! (Great now I know where I'm going tomorrow!!!! Don't care I'm headed there!!)
Really great furniture pieces that will last you a really long time but will not last you a lifetime but if you really like to switch in and out furniture pieces this is the place for you
Good shop for house decor I love the wide range of items you can get I don't think I would ever go to another homeware shop other than ikea I love it and I shop here at least once a month
I love Ikea! The prices are great and the furniture lasts. I am especially loving their online store as it's cheaper to ship from online than it is to buy in store and get local delivery.
Great furniture/Accesories for any budget! There is more high end items for people with money to spend or cheap easy convenient items for those on a budget! you can furnish your whole entire house with Ikea! I actually really love the DIY aspect of it too it gives your furniture a more personal feeling. When I first moved out I bought a few items for my new apartment and loved putting it together and being able to say I built that and looking back a few years later when you still have it and having the memory of sitting in your empty apartment building it.
IKEA is so great. I go here whenever I need a new piece of furniture and always find what I need. The products are easy to put together and very good quality. I will absolutely continue to purchase here.
Ikea has a good thing but its expensive, and many interesting things cheaper, but not super cool quality. And I like it for any boxes, pillows and other things helps making home more cozy
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos