- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Okay I'm not sure why I am so sad because I'm bored and tired but I'm bored still bored with my homework but I'm bored still listening it to my friends and listening it on the phone with my headphones in and listening it
Love the shop for many years. I love the home decor, the solar lamps are great and had many for several years, the candles are lovely and the flowers (natural ones) are super ok and one I had for 6 years
I love ikea. I made my vanity from furniture I found there and it's excellent quality. It was super busy but big enough I didn't notice too much. It has affordable options. I recommend shopping there.
Although IKEA is a very big store I appreciate how organized the store is through the different sections and floors. I have bought all of my drawer organizers from ikea. And I love all of them. B.B. bb
I LOVE IKEA!! I love how affordable and great the quality of everything is. They have something for every room and for every style you’re going for. I love the shelves and storage solutions for All my makeup
IKEAs a hit or miss type store for me. I like their kitchen wares and cheap odds and ends. Book case and shelving not the best to buy there. They do have pretty good food In their restaurants for cheap.
Always my go to place for bed sheets and dinner ware. Love the idea that I can easily buy things in singles and build up my collection. When we moved to canada, we got all our furniture from IKEA. 4 years and they are stil great!
Affordable but high quality. Ikea is that one store that inspires to buy o decor your home. From furniture to appliances or home decor or toys, they don't easily break. Definitely shopping here again.
I like iKea sometimes that place is super crazy, but if you're lucky enough to get into before the madness begins you can enjoy yourself! The kids play area is fantastic and of course the food isn't bad either. I like the products from idea.. what can I say I like a challenge!
IKEA is for sure one of my favourite home furniture stores! I shop here quite a lot and I have made many great purchases. The prices are really great and quality is pretty good, but it depends on what.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos