- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is great! It’s super affordable homeware and furniture. They have some great pieces at great prices. A lot of the stuff I’ve purchased we’ve put together ourselves pretty easily. I love a good trip to Ikea.
Shop here quite often for home appliances, furniture, etc. Very affordable and good quality. Much better than furniture from places such as Argos. Actually enjoy going shopping here, it's like a day out!!
Not many fun kids ranges, the teenager vibe is quite sophisticated. It was a huge let down because of the prices they had to offer. I got lost in ikea too many times and it’s not ideal for kids. The prices are too high end and can not afford that much money to purchase a small table.
We recently purchased a kitchen for our basement suite from Ikea, it looks beautiful and was easy to install. We got fantastic value and the kitchen looks ultra high quality, the finish is smooth and will last a long time.
I love ikea but I hate it because every time I go in it makes me jealous lol I have things from Ines and planning on buying furniture from there!! I LOVE IKEA!!! Any questions ask me and I will answer them
I love Ikea. I love that it has so much stuff to pick from and everything I have bought there is super good quality nothing has come broke or anything like that. I would recommend shopping here to anyone!
130 pcs Ikea DRÖMMAR Baking Cup Cupcake Muffin, 65 x 2 packs Paper Liners Baker I got the ikea cupcakes liner and it was ver good it did not tear easily when it went into the oven it didn't spoil
I am not gonna lie : I think everyone goes to IKEA. They have a lot of choice and you can have every price. Some piece are cheep and somme are expensive. I never had a problem with the quality of the items that I buy.
Great variety of furniture with really simple and minimalist designs. Also is kinda fun to build your own furniture but it might be frustrating because there are only pictures that can sometimes be unclear
Everything at Ikea is beautiful, affordable and well made. We purchased several pieces of furniture, a kallax shelf, Billy bookcase and a desk and each piece only took me 30 minutes to assemble by myself.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos