BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Great place to shop. IKEA often has great products for a very fair price.. I have bought plenty of products from them from my dorm! Comforters, string lights, and even a tennis ball pillow!!! Love love love
Ffion D.
Ikea is definitely my favourite shop to shop for home items. I purchased some Alex Drawers for my bedroom and they were a great piece of furniture to complete my room, I now shop at IKEA almost every month!
Zala K.
Best home decor store. Everything is well placed out. Perfect accessories for the house or the garden. Its so big you could be there for hours on end and never get bored. Great tables and makeup drawers. Xox
Sofiyya H.
Doral, FL
IKEA is so underrated! The pax closet system has saved my life! It's totally customizable and helps me keep my chaotic life organized! It's my best investment and way more affordable than California systems!
emily c.
I love Ikea!! I often go in just to buy a lamp but i come back with so much! It’s very affordable and good quality. I altso find putting the furniture together fun. I would definetly recommend shopping here!
Larissa R.
Swinton, Rotherham
I love ikea, it has different ranges of home equipment and has something for everyone, most things are fairly affordable. I purchased some fairy lights the last time I went and they look amazing in my room.
Tate M.
I love IKEA! Affordable, quality furniture and home wear! Different items for different people! I shop here every so often for my household essentials! Very affordable and I will continue to shop here again!
Octavia M.
Grove road, Chichester
Ikea side table - easy to build up as they all come flat packed! (Particularly easy if you want to do some home decorating over the bank holiday weekend!). Quick delivery and very friendly customer service.
Leah J.
One of the best home wear stores I've been in. Service is really good. It sells literally everything and the staff will help with anything.
If your looking for something nice for your home, I highly recommend visiting IKEA!
Chelsea B.
I shop for everything at Ikea. Almost every item of furniture in my house I purchased at Ikea and it is all holding up great. Huge selection of items for cheap and it's just a fun experience shopping there.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?