BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heather M.
Renfrew, ON
I feel like you either love IKEA or you hate it. I personally love nit as long as you go there with the intention of spending the day. Great options for space savers as well and my kids love it there too!
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook , NS
Everything at Ikea is beautiful, affordable and well made. We purchased several pieces of furniture, a kallax shelf, Billy bookcase and a desk and each piece only took me 30 minutes to assemble by myself.
Amanda L.
Good deals on living room and bedroom furniture, as well as accessories. It can be a little overwhelming if you're not used to the operations of the store, but once you learn how to navigate the store it is a good experience over all.
Léa F.
bayeux
I am not gonna lie : I think everyone goes to IKEA. They have a lot of choice and you can have every price. Some piece are cheep and somme are expensive. I never had a problem with the quality of the items that I buy.
🌸Teagan🌸 G.
Stoke on Trent
Love love love ikea! I buy all of my furniture from here as they are always amazing quality and there is so many different styles that you can buy and the quality is amazing for the value of money you pay
Katie E.
Burnaby, BC
I love Ikea! It's one of my favourite places to go to buy things for my home. Being a student all their prices are very affordable and they also have cute things. I would for sure recommend shopping here.
Jade F.
This shop is very good for prices on bedding it’s affordable and the customer service is great I don’t think it needs improvement I would definitely recommend it to others and I will continue to shop there
Abby💋 D.
I’m obsessed with IKEA! Everything is awesome, in style AND affordable! My favourite purchase ever is probably a tropical plant I bought 5 years ago and it’s still alive! I highly recommend shopping here!
Kim H.
Leduc, AB
I love coming to Ikea to new solutions for my cluttered home. They have so many options s available for a wannabe neat freak. I really enjoying going for the food. It’s dirt cheap for decent quality food.
Kyla P.
Who DOESN'T love IKEA? Lol seriously... okay, so half the time the instructions are just pictures or in a foreign language but that's half the fun of assembling their stuff lol. I like the challenge haha.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?