BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Karan J.
Randwick, NSW
i love ikea because they have something for everyone it doesnt matter what your budget is, you will find something to suit your needs. delivery is at a convenient time for you and is reasonably priced. they have a great returns policy too and will even collect the item from you if there is a defect.
Caitlin  E.
They are the cutest things from organizations things to cute desks and flowers they have everything! Some things are expensive but others have really good prices. Differently would shop there again!!
Lien W.
Who doesn't love IKEA? I mean, a combo of shopping and eating? What does a girl need more? ;) Next to that, they have really nice furniture against good prices. Not only the practicalities they sell, but also furniture and accessories to boost your interior and take it to the next level.
Kirsten M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My go to furniture store. Everything is super affordable and most of the furniture has easy to follow instructions. The quality is mediocre, it's not high end but it's also not cheap flimsy quality.
Syd C.
toronto
The only downside to buying from Ikea is that you have to build the furniture yourself. But everything is affordable. Decor is amazing for the price. I’m buying everything from Ikea when I move out.
Carrie K.
Sherwood Park
IKEA has maintained its quality and its affordability for years, which is why it’s such a reliable place for every day items. Always forward looking and decently priced, we keep going back for more!
Mayra M.
Greensboro
I just love Ikea, very good prices. I'm in love with my Alex for my makeup organizations. The side tables for the living room are A+++++, super affordable but very, very durable. Isn't damage easily.
Halina H.
One of my all time favourite stores to shop at, honestly. It has basic furniture for all kinds of different home styles, and for different budgets. The furniture has never cease to let me down or break.

Not to mention the cafeteria, they make amazing food for super cheap ;)
Ibtissam A.
Basic, cheap, easy to build!
Ikea is a must buy brand
Sometimes the quality is so so
Very affordable compared to other brands
We can find Ikea everywhere, that’s the good point
Still going there again and again
Vivianne R.
Lawrenceville, GA
IKEA is the holy grail of furniture. It's cheap but great quality and a lot of options to choose from too. Plus the food in their food court is sooo good. I just wish they had one closer to me.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?