BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ellie C.
I have bought things from drawers to beds from ikea. Shopping there is a great experience as it is easy and the staff are really helpful in my experience. Also there isn't a lot ikea don't sell which is great.
Kelly A.
Lerwick, Shetland
Like most people, I’m in love with ikea. They make some really nice furniture that isn’t too expensive. I have the alex drawers and I love them! I’ve also got the lack shelves and the kallax units and they all make my house look great. Highly recommend
Rose C.
The products from IKEA are good and the quality is great, however it takes forever to put together and the instructions aren't always clear. Yet, I still love the store and the employees are always welcoming.
Farzana A.
Halifax, NS
We purchased beds and utensils from IKEA. Although they are overpriced, they have decent quality. The collection of designs is not huge but decent. It could've been a little more student-friendly in terms of the prices.
Brittany H.
Halifax, CA
Just recently Ikea was built in my area and it has the best choices and best prices on the market. Lots of options for everything you could think of in the household, it’s such a good place to go for ideas.
Colleen L.
Ottawa
Great place to shop for home...inside and out.
Purchased many items for my daughter's new apartment and previously her dorm.
Furniture is so versatile. Shelves can be put in any room and moved around easily.
Ffion D.
Ikea is definitely my favourite shop to shop for home items. I purchased some Alex Drawers for my bedroom and they were a great piece of furniture to complete my room, I now shop at IKEA almost every month!
katy H.
Enfield, London
My entire house is furnished in IKEA products, all cabinets and dressers and wardrobes fit well together and are easy to piece. All duvet sets are soft and easily washable. All kitchen utensils are affordable and high quality
alyssa e.
Their prices are pretty good but sometimes can be way over the top! Their sales are fantastic and their furniture is so easy to put together, I always recommend IKEA first for furniture before anywhere else.
Natacha G.
9 rue auguste Blanche 92800 Puteaux
Le paradis pour l'aménagement à petit prix! Que ce soit les meubles, les accessoires ou la décoration! J'adore aller la bas! Par contre, les meubles sont pas toujours évident à monter même avec leur notice!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?