- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Such a good store for home products. Definitely good price for what you get and a huge range of products. Try their cafe as the food is lush and not a bad price either. I would shop here again and again
I’ve always bought all my furniture from ikea and I will continue to do so! They have very nice good quality and easy to build furniture priced at good prices! They have all different types of furniture
Bought a small white table from them. Obviously easy to build and quite sturdy. Looking forward to my next trip to them. Very affordable. Although the paint did chip quite easily lasted about 2-3 years.
Okay I'm not sure why I am so sad because I'm bored and tired but I'm bored still bored with my homework but I'm bored still listening it to my friends and listening it on the phone with my headphones in and listening it
Television closet,more purpose closet, if its totally set, let it stand ,don't move it a second time or you will have some trouble to put it all together again. But very beautiful and price is very good.
They have so much stuff!! Anything you want for your house is always at ikea! (Their food is good too!!) to improve my room I always go to ikea. Their stuff is good quality and I recommend shopping here.
Probably my favourite shop in the world, I love going to IKEA. They've never let me down. I own loads of furniture from there and I'm a huge fan of minimalist scandi- style interior design and have found lots of useful products for this in Ikea.
I love all the quirky items I can find here but have also purchased a ton of furniture I find anything that is made from real wood is good and sturdy but all of there stuff can be a pain to put together
It's not just the furniture that is amazing, the food is great too! You can spend hours walking in there without feeling bored. The prices are cheap and assembling the furniture is quite simple as well.
Where do I even start about this?? Ikea is a place where I'll be happy if I get lost its like a maze for sure, and it's products are so well built and have such great quality. Love love love this place.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos