BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kate J.
Great place to go to find tables and desks etc. Their kitchens are not a bad quality but had trouble with the store ordering the proper parts. Over all I will continue to shop here when I have a need to.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I have gone to Ikea in Spain and I like they have lot of products and offerts. I love the variety of styles for decorating the house but somes of their assemble instructions are confusing and sometimes not really good. There are lot of jokes on Internet about them.
Karla M.
Stoney Creek, ON
Love ikea! Always fun, trendy and affordable. You can create new home looks for inexpensive. The only down fal is the durability of their products. They don’t move well, as in will last at better of you don’t move from place to place
Sarah S.
Glasgow, Scotland
I love Ikea. Such a fantastic selection of items for great prices from large furniture items to small home accessories. Love all the candles and other small things, always my go to place for house items.
Lauren B.
BRILLIANT STORE! I love ikea, it’s one of my favourite places to shop. It has the best atmosphere and I wouldn’t buy any home products from anywhere else. The quality is brilliant and not too expensive!
Meghan H.
I love all the quirky items I can find here but have also purchased a ton of furniture I find anything that is made from real wood is good and sturdy but all of there stuff can be a pain to put together
Vanessa P.
Laval
LOVE IKEA THEY HAVE SO MANY SELECTIONS FOR GOOD PRICES. I️ RECOMMEND THIS STORE ITS CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE AND HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF SELECTIONS. IF UR THINKING OF MAKINF A CLOSEY IKEA IS RHE PLACE TO GOOO!
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
Good furniture and homeward at affordable prices. Make sure you go in store though to buy as if you order online delivery is extortinate! The furniture lasts well and has something to suit everyone's taste!
Nicole C.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite store for home decor on a budget. As a young professional moving out onto their own for the first time, Ikea had everything I needed on a tight budget. Can’t ask for anything more.
Edward A.
Birmingham
The greatest thing to come out of Sweden. A day in ikea is filled with fun and 69p hot dogs, I often go with my wife to plan home improvements and leave with something completely unrelated. Great times.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?