- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Bought a new mattress for my daughter's bed, and she says it is so comfortable! We got it at a decent price, and it was delivered very quickly. I'd buy more stuff online from them just because of that!
I enjoy my trips to Ikea. My kids love the play ground, I love I can walk around and look at everything without being followed around by staff. And the food court is what makes my kids a free to come.
Always my go to place for bed sheets and dinner ware. Love the idea that I can easily buy things in singles and build up my collection. When we moved to canada, we got all our furniture from IKEA. 4 years and they are stil great!
Love the products and love the price point. It only loses one star because I have one of the busiest ikeas ever and your only hope is to go right when it opens on a weekday, lest be swamped by people!
I LOVE IKEA!! I love how affordable and great the quality of everything is. They have something for every room and for every style you’re going for. I love the shelves and storage solutions for All my makeup
Ikea offers so many good items for home , backyard and so many other things. Every item is so cute and so well made. The quality is good and it's that expensive so everyone can afford it. They've got everything for every place you want to decorate. You should Definitely try it
I love ikea. I made my vanity from furniture I found there and it's excellent quality. It was super busy but big enough I didn't notice too much. It has affordable options. I recommend shopping there.
Good quality products, huge range of products, reasonable prices. Perfect place to visit for decorating and making a new home feel all cosy and comfortable for new beginnings. Definitely my go to shop
IKEA is great for inexpensive, simple furnishings. The furniture is not good quality but you know what you’re signing up for with ikea furniture. It’s all relatively affordable but you pay for quality.
I like iKea sometimes that place is super crazy, but if you're lucky enough to get into before the madness begins you can enjoy yourself! The kids play area is fantastic and of course the food isn't bad either. I like the products from idea.. what can I say I like a challenge!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos