BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Karin T.
Kandel
ikea has a huge variety of different things for example decoration! I love it to decorate my house and those things have s very good quality! If I want to buy something for my home, I just go to ikea!
Jasmine A.
Zichron ya akov
Despite the fact that building IKEA products can be tricky at times it will always be my favorite store. Just the way they organize the store always inspires me and makes me more and more creative. Overall I love IKEA.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
We love ikea! Inexpensive furniture and pretty good quality! Bought our sons crib from ikea! Love walking around ikea browsing items! Our crib was on clearance for $70! Love going to ikea in Ottawa!
Chloe D.
High street , St Neots
I absolutely love ikea! Not only is their furniture good quality and beautiful. It also is such a lovely place to go to on a whim go shop around. The show rooms they set up also leave me feeling inspired!
Carrie K.
Sherwood Park
IKEA has maintained its quality and its affordability for years, which is why it’s such a reliable place for every day items. Always forward looking and decently priced, we keep going back for more!
Ibtissam A.
Basic, cheap, easy to build!
Ikea is a must buy brand
Sometimes the quality is so so
Very affordable compared to other brands
We can find Ikea everywhere, that’s the good point
Still going there again and again
Sabrina M.
The products are badly made, break easily, and are often expensive. The staff are usually too frenzied to help. It's also really difficult to find specific things, even using computers. Sometimes items will be "in stock" but when you search for them, they aren't available.
Sophie T.
leicester
An amazing wide range of products for every part of the house ranging from all prices. Great quality products, but some can be quite expensive. Provide great meatballs if you have a meal in their cafe :)
Judith U.
Am I the only one who loves ikea's kitchens ? I love how you can buy all kind of decoration for your house and also how you can stick with a theme (line) of furniture for your bedroom or living room.
Sara C.
Merseyside
Purchased this simple yet sleek and modern coffee table for only £14!! Useful under shelf and cleans easily. Beautifully soft cream rug purchased at the same time, both look great together! Rug £40.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?