BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tilly G.
Hinckley
Love their furniture it lasts long and looks great ! Sell an arrange of homewhere and I love a day out in ikea ! Some buys are affordable some are slightly more pricey!For makeup I definitely recommend the Alex drawers !
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
I LOVE Ikea! Their furniture is not amazing quality, but it gets the job done. It's affordable, they have many different styles and colors, and shopping there is very easy. The furniture is also very durable, so it's not like it falls apart even though it's cheap. The experience of shopping there is also very fun.
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
Great store with easy access from motorway and locally through Ashton-under-Lyne. Plenty of parking. Easy to walk around. Great cafe with good food and drink selection. I just love IKEA you can find anything you need !!
Megan C.
Prague
IKEA is a huge maze of endless products That you could ever need for your home. It’s so affordable and reasonably priced And the quality of products is very long-lasting. IKEA is my favourite place to shop for home goods.
Cheryl D.
Airdrie, AB
For the selection, price, and styles I give IKEA a big thumbs up. Love shopping the store, always interesting to make my way around and see how they have all the little rooms set up. This gives me great decorating ideas.
Thera M.
I think most people have a love/hate relationship with Ikea. There stuff is so trendy and hip and affordable, but you spend so much money !!! Haha I would say though smaller boxed items are less quality than bigger boxed
desiree a.
i really love Ikea. there a lot of affordable options and they look great. I'm more into the organization and accessories than furniture whennu shop at Ikea. also love the food. they pretty much have a bit of everything
Shabnam N.
Ikea furnitures are very quality items.Ikea provides us affordale sale somtimes.There items soo good to use.most of the i used to purchase from there when the sale comes in.so many comfortable furniture items are there.
Theodora B.
athens
The only problem is that you have to fix things by yourself and sometimes that's not easy! The quality can be good but sometimes the products are ruined very quickly and easily! The prices are very good most of the time!
Sarah G.
Brampton
IKEA is great! It's always an adventure in store and their prices are very affordable. Our family loves our IKEA trips. The food there is great and affordable too. Our favourite purchase has been their HUGE umbrellas :)
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?