BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
I love IKEA. My husband and I get a lot of things for our home from IKEA. When we plan to go to IKEA, it’s and all day adventure. We would start by eating breakfast there, which is AMAZING by the way, and then we would explore the wonderful magic the store holds inside 🤩🤩🤩
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
A trip to IKEA is always exciting. I just love how they layout the store so it’s like following a path. You can find great home necessities at very low prices. However, when it comes to their larger furniture pieces, I don’t always trust it to last or be of utmost quality.
Angela Y.
Coachella
IKEA is a one stop shop. They have everything! It’s one of those stores that makes you want to buy everything! I love the store. I love the way everything is staged and so helpful for decorating. We do not have a local one but it is a great place to stock up on home decor.
Samantha S.
Tampa, FL
I love ikea products and food! Everything in their store is inexpensive and good quality. They also have a lot of variety of items and unique ones at that. It is sometimes super crowded but it is worth it; especially for their Swedish meatball dish and warm cinnamon rolls!
ANASTASIA P.
Milford, CT
IKEA is great for getting affordable prices for your home. I love the fact that they have everything from silverware to bedroom sets. Another thing that’s great for parents is the kids play area where you drop off your kids for about an hour so that you can shop in peace !
Elle B.
I love going to IKEA. I expected there to be a few more workers than their were, but it was pretty easy to figure things out on my own. All of their furniture and other products aren't very long-lasting, but it is worth the money for how long it holds up. The furniture at other establishments is way too expensive, so having an alternative is wonderful. I've purchased some large pieces of furniture that weren't difficult to put together with some help from some friends and family. The instructions are easy enough to follow. I would recommend this business.
Tori H.
Westland, MI
Although the furniture is extremely difficult to put together because of the directions, I love shopping at ikea. They have a variety of household items for low, affordable prices. I usually order items online so I don’t have to walk around the store for hours eat a time.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I recently made a visit to IKEA and I had never previously been since I do not live near one. Some items I thought were a great price, others were what I expected. I bought some organizational products to help me at college, and I think organization is a good quality of the store. The store itself was a little maze-like as there were so many sections and categories within the place. The people were nice and there are many unique and stylish products for home renovation set up in mock house displays which are good for getting ideas.
Shannon R.
Landing, NJ
Love the stylish pieces and great storage in most of their products. Pricing is very reasonable. Dislike their instructions!! Please Ikea, along with the pictures include written instructions so many of your customers can keep their sanity and gully enjoy your products!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
We Did Our whole Home In Ikea Furniture!The Price & Quality Are Wonderful We Did Our Daughters Room With The Metal Bed & Dark Wood Cube Organizer With 9 bins!So Darn Cute & We Just Redo The Bins As She Changes:)we Got The Karlstad Sectional 3 +2!I Only Wish Ikea Didn't Discontinue This Couch!Its Heart Breaking Because Its So Modern & The Colors Were Limitless:/ I Have The Shad Mirror In My Makeup Room & I Love It Its Pro All The Way:)Highly Recommend If Your Needing To Fill A Home!Especially With Children!They Have Some Amazing Decor Also!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?