- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Está tienda es de lo mejor, unas de mis favoritas, todos los productos para el hogar que tienen son de lo mejor y más alta calidad, de todas las variedades, excelentes en organizadores, decoracion... simplemente los AMO.
Ikea is a huge store, but when you get the product, and it's self build, the instructions are often very confusing, and hard to decipher. Other than that, the staff is very helpful and it is a good experience.
IKEA literally has the best stuff, especially when it comes to beautyroom and storage. I love everything in all white. Not always 10/10 quality but very good for what it's worth. Would recommend shopping here
I am obsessed with ikea! Absolutely loved all their home decorations! They have so many different decorations and furniture to suit your home. Have bought so many new pieces of furniture for my house and I love it!
Great products and show room. We usually visit every 3 months to make a purchase. Most items are reasonably priced but can be vary in quality greatly. Sizes for beds can be tricky as well as most are European.
IKEA is great for people starting out or for something very basic. I find their products a little overpriced for what you get and near impossible to put together. I have slowly been getting rid of my IKEA furniture
The products from IKEA are good and the quality is great, however it takes forever to put together and the instructions aren't always clear. Yet, I still love the store and the employees are always welcoming.
I could spend an entire day in IKEA. It has everything a just out of college girl like me needs. Super efficient shopping system, always great customer service and building things myself has always been great.
I have bought things from drawers to beds from ikea. Shopping there is a great experience as it is easy and the staff are really helpful in my experience. Also there isn't a lot ikea don't sell which is great.
Ikea is great as it has a large variety of furniture but the stores are huge and easy to get lost in. I'm not sure I can vouch for the durability of the furniture but I haven't had problems. Cheap and cheerful
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos