BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Maria D.
Almost all my furniture is from there
Every time I shop at IKEA I get really excited because I always get a lot of fun putting all the pieces together
I’m currently needing a vanity, so you already know where I’m going soon
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
I think I am one of the few people who enjoys building IKEA furniture. As complicated as it can be, I think it's a fun challenge. Quality varies a lot depending on the item, but the prices are more than fair. You can get some great things at an affordable rate. I love their frozen yogurt. Yes, I would recommend the IKEA experience.
Hooria K.
Khaitan, Al
Love Ikea as we get to find almost every type of furniture for home improvement but apart from sales Ikea is way expensive in Kuwait. They should offer free delivery and installation above a certain price but they don’t offer so.
Sophie P.
Oh I do love Ikea. With their wide variety of products that range from really affordable to pricey. All the staff are super kind and don't hesitate to show you where a certain section is. I always go here to pick up homeware bits and bobs
Bailey W.
Birch Hills
Apart from the set up of their products being a bit over board, I love their products for my home. It helps minimize the storage clunkiness in my home and I constantly go to IKEA whenever I am in a city that has the store.
Andrea S.
Everything that I have from this shop has a good quality and I love the style of the brand. The shopping experience is always amazing and I find the brand representatives super helpful and pleasant. I will shop there again.
Elena S.
Rome, Lazio
They always have an amazing range of home products and the quality/ price is WONDERUFL! I have a lot of staff from Ikea in my house and i always go on the website and wonder to buy some white stuff for my make up place ❤️😂
Ludmila L.
barcelona
Me encanta Ikea! Se adapta muchísimo a mi gusto, de los únicos lugares en los que estoy segura que si voy salgo con alguna cosa comprada...Aunque la mayoría de gente estoy segura de que lo conoce,lo súper recomiendo :D
Marija M.
Slavonski Brod
Ikea is one of my favorite stores! I love how everything is organised and easy to find. I really love Scandinavian furniture because of it's great quality. I also love food from Ikea, it's really tasty and prices are great!
Emaleigh P.
Toronto, ON
I love Ikea. It offers perfect items to furnish your first apartment or home, as items are relatively affordable; however, not the highest quality. I would recommend IKEA to those looking for simple items in a starter home.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?