BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jnellie T.
Richmond, BC
Ikea has always been my go-to place to shop for furnitures. One of my favourite product that I bought was their computer table. It is very affordable, but very sturdy. I will definitely go back again and again.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
ikea is a massively cheap furniture store, everything is really well priced and suitable for everybody's budget. You will find everything you would possibly need in here for furnishing a house - would recommend
Detra P.
Stratford, ON
This place is crazy lmao! So big and so many people there all the time!! they've got lots of cool stuff for everyone!! Good quality stuff. Trying to put stuff together once home is always a task but I love IKEA
elana s.
Love ikea!! i have many of the Malm products, easy to assemble, look sharp and work great! I live about an hour away from a shipping location which is a lot more affordable than to my door shipping- thanks Ikea!
Faith S.
Basildon
I love ikea the staff are polite and very helpful ! It is my favourite furniture store !!! I come here once a week wether it's to buy something or just to window shop! Would defo recommend people to shop here !!
Orlagh M.
Newry, Down
Love this place has everything any home will ever need! And the really good quality of products never fail to please. It's very affordable for the quality and style of any purchase I would highly recommend here!
Maggie B.
Kemptville, ON
So many good finds at Ikea! I love that it's affordable and all of the furniture I have purchased has lasted years! I love going to Ikea and spending the day exploring all the gadgets and trinkets that they have!
Lailah I.
Montreal
The ikea sheepskin rug is the best compliment to any beauty room or bedroom, I've had it for over a year and a half and I'm still loving it. Easy to wash and super easy to brush. No shedding so far, no downside.
Naturrallie F.
lebanon
I love this place!!! Who doesn’t ? I love their style, they make use out of every corner, most of their things have a very good price! They have great food as well.. so there’s nothing negative to say about it !
Courtney D.
London, England
Ikea is such a nice shop with plenty of inexpensive options. My favourite purchase was these bathroom draws which I use as makeup storage and a lot of my furniture is from IKEA and I will continue to shop there!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?