BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Karla S.
Toronto, ON
They have everything! Other than questionable quality the shopping experience can be stressful at times because of the crowds. By the time you get to the last area finding the products you want to buy is a daunting task!
Vanessa C.
Petawawa, ON
I love going to ikea ! I always find what I'm looking for and much more ! I love all the orignal things you find and the stuff is a great buy ! The only thing that drives me insane is the instructions are
Like gebrish
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
Everyone loves ikea. Good products for the price. Always fun to walk around and see everything. Plus they have vegan food - can't ask for much more than that from a housing store! Would recommend for young home owners.
Ashley S.
Surrey , BC
So many unique items. Prices are great I picked up a beautiful kitchen island for a quarter of the cost from other places. Check here first before spending big bucks at other stores. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Sascha D.
I really like IKEA. I've don't come there very often, because it's not so close to where I live. However, I do have multiple things from IKEA: my bed, my desk and a few cabinets. I have had them for a years and I still love them! It's also fun to see the 'rooms' in the store for inspiration.
Malgorzata P.
London
Super cheap and useful goods are found in this shop. I go here quite often to pick up basics for the home as well as I have a desk and chair from here that were inexpensive. I recommend it to anyone who is on a budget.
Chloe P.
London
Recently brought 2 big white double wardrobes from IKEA which totalled to £120 (60 each) great size an great value instructions was hard to read but pretty easy to assemble an great value defiantly will be coming back
Us M.
Ikea is nice for getting cute affordable stuff for your home. The store are usually big and always look like labyrinths soo you get lost but that’s fine. They have literally everything going from beds, sofas, rugs, lighting to candles ( smell amazing)
Melissa F.
Innisfil , ON
Not only good for literally all your home needs but seriously have you tried their freshly made cinnamon buns!! I don’t know if it’s the delicious treats or the layout but I always feels like a fun outing going here!!
Emma R.
Leicester , ['', '', '']
LOVE IKEA!! Website is easy to use and things are also easy to find in store! Stock so many different things it’s like a day out to ikea! All really reasonably priced items from food to cots to bedside tables! Great!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?