BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sarah L.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love ikea. We are moving into a new apartment and I needed everything, ikea was the first place I thought of. The items are great and at even better price.
Sirena R.
I recently went to IKEA because I was fed up with having my bookshelves break on me during assembly. It was a very frustrating and devastating event and I'm so glad IKEA specializes in no tools needed to assemble a numerous amount of items. I ended up buying quite a few more things than I hoped for, but I didn't break the bank. Everything was useful, such as the mattress cover set. I had frustrating nights where my mattress cover would undo itself so many times a night. This set I've been using has been staying in place. I don't think I've had to adjust it yet and it's been about 2 months. I'd say it's successful.
I also went to go check out the food court for the first time, the meatballs were delicious. I love cornbread and the one they were serving was so satisfying. I can't wait to come back when I get the chance.
PinkGlam D.
Ikea is a great place. I will say this, you can furnish your whole college dorm, apartment, or first home. The downside the prices are not justified BECAUSE, most items you have to assemble YOURSELF, especially bigger items. Yes items such as lamps, shelves, desks, some chairs and more DO NOT COME ASSEMBLED! With that being said i should NOT pay the same price for something where personal labor is required, as an item that is already assemble at another store. I would pay a higher price knowing labor put in. In the case of IKEA, they winning because you are charged the SAME PRICE and saving them labor costs.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Terrible Customer service will NEVER deal with them again. Ordered over $1700 in merchandise from online store. Was supposed to be delivered - IKEA rescheduled the first delivery date... Then the second, no notice from IKEA while we waited for delivery. Rescheduled again. (all this time having our payment) Rescheduled again... This time we called to make sure they would deliver - was told, "Yes delivery on the truck on the way." Didn't show - didn't notify. On hold on and off for over an hour while transferred around - seems this is on purpose... Worse customer service experience ever - IKEA has no respect for you or your time. Be careful ordering anything from this company.
jamesha r.
Belleville, IL
I love the IKEA store they have some great stuff in their store on furniture to anything that you meant I give them a really big thumbs up go check them out and I hope you love it
Love Ann D.
Bloomingdale, IL
I purchased my office set (Alex drawers and desk top) from IKEA and I love them!  They fit my needs exactly and I'm thrilled with the result.  The cost is significantly less than I would have paid if I had gone to a "Furniture Store" and my needs would not have been met with the same degree of specificity.  I love the white décor and I'm thrilled with the overall design.  I even had the IKEA store representatives arrange for someone to come out and put it all together.  I have 2 6 drawer Alex units, 2 8 drawer Alex Units and a desk top and they came out and within 3 hours I had a full working office.  It was awesome.  I purchased another 10 drawer unit (can't recall the name) and all units PLUS delivery and assembly were $1,100.00.  Well worth the price.  I am a very happy IKEA shopper!
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
I am in love with this store!!! Such a wonderful place to be with many different options & choices!! I highly suggest going here for any types of furniture... or practically anything for that matter!!! They have I️t all.
Kendall D.
Iowa City, IA
I have bought a ton from here and will continue to shop here. You can always find what you are looking for when you enter the store. I have gotten wood and home decorating stuff from here. I love crafting so you can buy things and then sort of recreate it
Annie K.
Ahh Ikea how do I love thee, let me count the ways...who doesn't like Ikea is really the question! The selection is awesome with something for everyone. The price point is affordable for most everything and quality is usually quite good (there's always going to be a few exceptions of course). I only wish they would be a little more clear regarding market down items as well as promotions. I was under the impression that if you spent a certain amount of money you ate free any day of the week. It wasn't the case, and I can say for sure I wouldn't eat that low quality food again even if it was free. Also, if your not into crowds I would avoid it during the weekend! It can be a mad house. Unfortunately that is also usually when they have their promotions going on. Other then that I am a fan of Ikea.
Rebecca N.
Hooversville, PA
Just recently found out that they have one an hour away from me. The day that I'm writing this post we had went and got a coffee table and two and tables. This was our secound trip down the first time we got a dresser and a tv stand. Already have a list of other items that we want to get. The staff is friendly and willing to help you in anway they can. Up in the show room they have very piece of furniture and other items set up and put togeather to get an idea of how they look and then when you are done you go down to the marketplace and get the items that you want yourself including the boxes of the furniture. Their prices of their pieces always go down never up. Great store!!!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?