- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This store is almost scary to go to as you will ALWAYS find something to buy. Love the wide range of items and the prices are unbeatable. Also love the option to stop and grab a snack during your shopping trip!
I like shopping at Ikea because I find different solutions for my home. I have shopped most of the furniture that I own here. It's easy to find what you are looking for or else you can ask the helpful employers.
ikea is a massively cheap furniture store, everything is really well priced and suitable for everybody's budget. You will find everything you would possibly need in here for furnishing a house - would recommend
Love the variety of ikea and how many different types of products you can can get in one please to furnish you're whole house, they are good quality and last for longer than needed. Love my makeup storage units
Love ikea!! i have many of the Malm products, easy to assemble, look sharp and work great! I live about an hour away from a shipping location which is a lot more affordable than to my door shipping- thanks Ikea!
Ikea has always been my go-to place to shop for furnitures. One of my favourite product that I bought was their computer table. It is very affordable, but very sturdy. I will definitely go back again and again.
I love Ikea for decorations for the Home. I can always go there and spend lots of money on things I want. I’m not the biggest fan of the furniture unless it’s just smaller pieces like end tables and coffee tables
I love going to Ikea, my husband hates it so we usually end up cranky with each other. There should be more short cuts to get through the store faster when short of time. I great products though for all budgets.
We bought a simple high chair for when we started weaning our daughter 5 years ago. We are now using the same high chair for our son. It is sturdy, light and so easy to clean. We recommend it to every new parent
Everything is there and I love this shop. It's affordable. It's easy to build. Easy access. All of the products I need I shop here all the time and have an amazing shopping experience every single time I'm there.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos