BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Serafina J.
houthalen
I love ikea. You can find everything for your big and little home ! Go nuts for the kids bedroom, your living room and more ! The prices are so low that makes it easy to change your house from doll to sparkly !!
Naturrallie F.
lebanon
I love this place!!! Who doesn’t ? I love their style, they make use out of every corner, most of their things have a very good price! They have great food as well.. so there’s nothing negative to say about it !
Rebekah v.
Halifax , NS
Amazing prices, amazing products, amazing staff consistently! It is always
So great going to shop without any problems at hand and being able to find why you’re looking for for a great price and amazing quality !
Faith S.
Basildon
I love ikea the staff are polite and very helpful ! It is my favourite furniture store !!! I come here once a week wether it's to buy something or just to window shop! Would defo recommend people to shop here !!
Chenessa H.
IKEA makes really affordable furniture. Sadly they fall apart pretty easily but u can find key pieces that are pretty great such as the makeup drawers and stuff along those lines. The price reflects their value lol
Margaret H.
Offaly
I looooooove IKEA so much I literally buy everything from here. I bought the little flower pots to hold my makeup brushes and they work a treat. I also bought a dressing table and it was one of the least expensive I've seen yet!
Téa H.
Rosedale
IKEA has everything and anything. If you need any storage this is the place. Desks, tables, IKEA is the place. Love shopping there for containers to store my makeup in, so easy and handy for any of yours needs.
Daisy S.
leeds
Ikea is great for home essentials and has great prices! You can find pretty much anything in there that you would need for your home. I go there a lot and the quality is great! And I will continue to shop there.
Kim S.
Dresden , ON
I am in love with the IKEA spice racks! I use them for so many things in our home, but my favourite is the reading nook I made for our children, the spice racks are great for storing books. Cute and functional!
Lily-Rose M.
I bought many storage draws from here and also containers to go in there. You pay for what you get - but quality if still good for what you get as your room is more economised and spacious. I ALWAYS SHOP AT IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?